Britney poses nude in new beach photoshoot

Kletus
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful. 

Disrespect towards Britney will NOT be tolerated.

5 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Yes, I gave my opinion. What's your point? :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

I am simply calling you out for having a ****ty opinion that's a waste of your brain power :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

It's the same everytime she posts these. Everyone wants to criticize her because she's not doing what they want. You want her to do professional photoshoots and you want to nitpick her and make appear a certain way. It's all been done before in the 2000s. I would totally hear you out if you wanted to have a conversation about the harms of social media in general. If it inspires you to look at other professional photos of Britney, good for you. I won't get in your way.

You are allowed to not like them, but causing a big scene over lighting while she's on vacation implies that she can't even go on vacation without being ripped apart. Let her be. She is the most photographed and criticized and controlled public person of the last two decades and she is finally getting to do things for herself. Like it or not, this is what Free Britney is. Taking her own life back on her terms. If that bothers you, look deep within. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

What you're doing here is what you say you are fighting against :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: 

How is it right to say my opinion ****ty just because it doesn't match with yours. Practice what you preach.

And again you are reflecting all the negativity you see to an individual comment, going off topic. Why am I being responsible for what every other person says here? I said nothing about wanting a professional photoshoot or a certain way that she should appear. All I said is the lighting and angles are bad, which they are. Please take a break from the internet clearly you are overwhelmed by your own emotions at this point. 

And after all that you say I'm allowed to not like them :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Make it make sense

3 minutes ago, wixbix said:

What you're doing here is what you say you are fighting against :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: 

How is it right to say my opinion ****ty just because it doesn't match with yours. Practice what you preach.

And again you are reflecting all the negativity you see to an individual comment, going off topic. Why am I being responsible for what every other person says here? I said nothing about wanting a professional photoshoot or a certain way that she should appear. All I said is the lighting and angles are bad, which they are. Please take a break from the internet clearly you are overwhelmed by your own emotions at this point. 

And after all that you say I'm allowed to not like them :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Make it make sense

So you're getting frustrated at someone telling you how you should post on the internet? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

28 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

So you're getting frustrated at someone telling you how you should post on the internet? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Gurl are you pretending to not get it or did that really went over your head :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

You can find my opinion ****ty if you want to I'm not gonna come after you just like you do, the point was you coming after people for having opinions yet you doing the same.

Also, calling my post ****ty is disrespectful as you would say because there's no room to improvement. Is it the text type that you don't like? If you can be more constructive instead of throwing insults it would be better for the "progress of our society" :eyes_britney_laugh:

You calling my opinion ****ty and me calling a lighting or an angle of a picture bad are not in the same category, THIS is what you are refusing to understand. They are not the same, please read each statement and understand what they mean. Because you think they are both the same type of comment is where you make a mistake and the reason of all this discussion. Seperate oranges from apples

7 hours ago, danielpierce said:

This is pure trash. I wouldnt have a problem with nudity but its like she doesnt have any skills do to photos. You dont need much effort to make this look tasteful just pinch of posing a tablespoon of holding the camera in the right position and some editing or a basic insta filter. It doesnt make any sence for her to do this. 

lmao the fact that you said that with your whole chest with that avatar

1 hour ago, handmedown said:

I'm done pretending, Britney Spears is a broken woman.  

The conservatorship broke her.  No self-respecting mother of two teenage boys poses like that for all the world to see.  It's shameful and you all can pretend otherwise if you like but where I'm from we call a spade a spade.

You can throw every 'body positivity', 'she's been caged' feminist excuse you want at it but you know deep down that her behaviour is just not right.  If a women is so 'empowered', so 'in charge of her ***uality', she wouldn't need to draw all the world's attention to it.  So much talent, wasted on cheap Instagram likes.

The nudity and the incoherent angry rants have just become too much.

I'm done now.  Tomorrow's the start of Lent, a time when many people give something up until Easter.  I'm giving up Britney Spears.  She needs tools and the space to heal.  Being a fan has become too heartbreaking.  I thought it'd be better after the conservatorship, it's not better.  She needs guidance and she's clearly not getting that from her fiancé.  I won't watch this.  I'll continue to pray she finds true freedom and joy.

I'll be back for the book...if she can hold it together long enough to even do that.

And literally who are u to her? No one. Unfollow her if her posts bother u 

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, handmedown said:

I'm done pretending, Britney Spears is a broken woman.  

The conservatorship broke her.  No self-respecting mother of two teenage boys poses like that for all the world to see.  It's shameful and you all can pretend otherwise if you like but where I'm from we call a spade a spade.

You can throw every 'body positivity', 'she's been caged' feminist excuse you want at it but you know deep down that her behaviour is just not right.  If a women is so 'empowered', so 'in charge of her ***uality', she wouldn't need to draw all the world's attention to it.  So much talent, wasted on cheap Instagram likes.

The nudity and the incoherent angry rants have just become too much.

I'm done now.  Tomorrow's the start of Lent, a time when many people give something up until Easter.  I'm giving up Britney Spears.  She needs tools and the space to heal.  Being a fan has become too heartbreaking.  I thought it'd be better after the conservatorship, it's not better.  She needs guidance and she's clearly not getting that from her fiancé.  I won't watch this.  I'll continue to pray she finds true freedom and joy.

I'll be back for the book...if she can hold it together long enough to even do that.

This!

• Love 4
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, BettyBoop said:

No I didn’t and that’s not even a valid argument that you already made and didn’t need to repeat she looks beautiful and happy but it’s just off to me I’m allowed to say that sit down 

That person takes themselves way too seriously.  As if an amateur picture taken at the beach is comparable with professionally shot music videos. I understand that Britney is working through her trauma by doing this but I wish she would use another outlet. I hate that these photos of hers are being compared with that of other artists. Yeah, her body looks great but Britney has a terrible way of making herself look cheap. There is nothing flattering about these pictures and the ones taken in the hotel room. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Like 2

I just don't buy the 'body positivity, show off what you got' argument because she edits the hell out of these to look thinner. And really, really poorly too. So if it's not about body positivity, what is her motivation exactly? If it's looking thin and perfect, why choose these somewhat tasteless photos? I'm not saying she looks bad at all, she's beautiful. It's just a strange choice of poses and styling and everything. Just strange.

She can do what she wants and I will support her no matter what. I like that she's free to post whatever she wants. I just find some choices to be a little off, that's all.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
Just now, David Rose said:

I just don't buy the 'body positivity, show off what you got' argument because she edits the hell out of these to look thinner. And really, really poorly too. So if it's not about body positivity, what is her motivation exactly? If it's looking thin and perfect, why choose these somewhat tasteless photos? I'm not saying she looks bad at all, she's beautiful. It's just a strange choice of poses and styling and everything. Just strange.

She can do what she wants and I will support her no matter what. I like that she's free to post whatever she wants. I just find some choices to be strange, that's all.

For someone who claims she should do what she wants and will support her no matter what, your comment does an awful lot of nitpicking at her intentions, editing, styling, tastfulness.

I'm sorry that you find it so strange that our girl is having a blast on the beach.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

For someone who claims she should do what she wants and will support her no matter what, your comment does an awful lot of nitpicking at her intentions, editing, styling, tastfulness.

I'm sorry that you find it so strange that our girl is having a blast on the beach.

Yup, the photos are strange and tasteless to me. It's an opinion. I still support her right to freedom and to post whatever she wants, and I'll support whatever future endeavours she engages in professionally. To me, these pictures are strange. Honestly my main issue is the really bad editing to thin herself out. If that wasn't there, I would actually not have anything to say about these, it would be spontaneous photos on the beach. But if you're gonna edit yourself to fit what you think is societally acceptable, there's a disconnect there to me.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I never post.  Never.  I have loved Britney since 98 and used to post a long time ago, but the trolls here were too much so I stopped.  I don't think there is anything wrong with these pictures.  Why do people have such a problem with the female body? As a gay man, it's beautiful, just not for me.  I grew up in a Hungarian household and nudity was nothing.  Violence was the shocker, but over here in the United States it's the opposite.  Hell, even in Ontario, CA where I live it's legal for women to walk around topless.  During Gay Pride events, people have their breasts showing, kids are around and no one says anything.  

Why is it a problem when Britney does it?  

• Love 3

I think she thinks her worth is in her body, looks, ***uality … I feel that’s what society her management  everyone told her from the start of her career …

so it’s almost like she is trying to cheapen the worth of it … 

this is almost similar to the headshave … or even the gimme more video 

like she is owning her own body and showing that she can do whatever she wants …

my only concern is if she does a big television special and goes this route … like social media is one thing but if she goes on Oprah or does half assed performance … i fear her fan base and general public will turn on her badly .

i also wonder if she’ll admit in her book that her team doesn’t think she can sing and hid her lack of vocal ability with smoke and mirrors and s** … I really feel there was so much manipulation in her prime ..

mickey mouse club, jive records, jive records signs deal with mtv, Britney is all over mtv, specials every day about her life … her family .. she is every teenagers best friend or crush … mtv funds a movie … mtv gives her the best slots for vma performance … with the fall of mtv … the process changed to blogs, blogs make revenue by tearing her down … the whole thing is some big conspiracy in my opinion … like girl was taken advantage of to make money for everyone … and I love her to death but I don’t think her talent is why they put that much investment in her .. they knew they could play the family since they saw how hard they worked her to get her into the Mickey Mouse club. Like they had her audition when she was too young for it .. they were ready to sell her any way they can. Larry saw the potential of abusing a naive girl and shady family who loved the attention and spot light … they went crazy when she married Kevin , we didn’t invest in you for you to ruin the façade.. and they probably said you can’t sing, so without a body or a good girl image you’re nothing :/

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.