Britney poses nude in new beach photoshoot

Kletus
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful. 

Disrespect towards Britney will NOT be tolerated.

4 hours ago, ChaosMoogle said:

Why? To who is it embarrassing? Obviously, SHE’S not embarrassed. She does explicit choreography in bra and panties on stage and THIS is where she has to draw the line?

****stars have kids. As do *********. Are they supposed to stop working?

Reputation for what? She’s already rich. She may WANT to work in the future but she doesn’t NEED to. Who wants a “good reputation”? What are you gonna do? Become a millionaire and then go and personally meet every person in earth just to make sure you’re in good terms?

Unlike other celebs with constant *****, Britney posts the OCCASIONAL nude. Censored at that. It’s not like she started an OnlyFans!

Be free Brit! **** a reputation! Create your own narrative! I was at a nude beach a few years ago, only didn’t take pics cause camera’s weren’t allowed! 

Twerk your booty! Post *****! Or don’t! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! THAT’S THE POINT OF LIVING!

:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Haha 1

This is pure trash. I wouldnt have a problem with nudity but its like she doesnt have any skills do to photos. You dont need much effort to make this look tasteful just pinch of posing a tablespoon of holding the camera in the right position and some editing or a basic insta filter. It doesnt make any sence for her to do this. 

• Like 4

guys for real ppl take their clothes off on insta all the freaking time. i bet if she posted an airbrushed, photoshopped pic of herself like the nude selfies the kardashians post y'all would be cheering her up.

i love that she feels good about her body, she's not doing anything crazy. it's true that it's explicit and i saw the pics in the subway on my way to work and the old lady sitting next to me was like :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: but that doesn't mean she's doing something wrong.

stop with the puritanism. 

• Love 6

Who are you people to criticize everything she does? It's exactly what her assistant said. Now you criticize her confidence with her body, the "artistic" perspective of these photos, and even her relationship with her children. This is disgusting.

Let her be and do the things that she decides to do. After so long now she is free to act as she wishes. She obviously doesn't give a **** about others' opinions, so you're just disappointed that she doesn't act they way you want her to. But that's not what her freedom is about.

You can go and stan prude little girls, cause this ***** ain't that.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Explicit said:

Projecting in what way? I have no idea what their relationship is like, I am referring to the possible aftermath of posting ***** on insta when it comes to her children's personal lives/within their school, with their friends. Do you genuinely believe that they won't be made fun of for this? Plus, the argument in the  99s is irrelevant imo people need to look after their own kids hence my comment regarding Britney - she is their mother. She has a responsibility to be sensitive to their situation. If they were 18 no one would give a ****  but 16? Nah.

Projecting your own uncomfortability with female nudity and ***uality.

I agree in that people need to look after their own kids, and not other people's kids whose day to day they know literally nothing about, like some of you are doing. 

I think some of you use the kids as an excuse to critisize her because you'd feel bad saying you don't like the low quality nude pics what she posts, but the kids argument helps you not feel bad about yourselves not liking her online content.

I mean, this exact argument could have been made many many times over her career (and I'm 100% sure it was made, just maybe not by fans).

Edited by Tar_isa
typo
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Wow, apparently we've all gotten so used to facetuned, edited, totally unrealistic female bodies being posted on Instagram that people are disgusted when they see what an actual female body looks like. Is a 40 year old woman not allowed to enjoy & show & be confident in her own body? Are only 20 year old models allowed to do that? Those saying she looks "old" or "aged": no, she doesn't, she just doesn't look 25 anymore because, uh, newsflash, she's not 25 anymore. And that's okay. Some of you people really need to get a grip and listen to what you're actually saying.

I think Britney looks amazing in these pictures, not just because of her body (which, for the record, is smoking hot), but also and mostly because she looks radiant, happy, healthy, and comfortable in her skin. I would 10000% rather see these kinds of pics, which are, yes, imperfect, but which are spontaneous, taken on holiday with her boyfriend when she's clearly having fun, than "professional", polished, airbrushed pictures in which she conforms to unrealistic beauty standards but also looks uncomfortable and miserable.

• Love 8
  • Like 1

I don't even like some of the pics but seeing people soooo pressed makes me wish she keeps posting and giving a giant F U to both haters and some fans.

Also, fun to see how many fans don't really like the actual person behind the recording artist, which is totally fine but still funny given her icon status is made as much of being BOLD in controversy as it is made of her music. And she just keeps being that b¡tch.

There's absolutely no doubt in my mind in a few years you'll be saying how revolutionary her instagram page was. No doubt.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

Wow, apparently we've all gotten so used to facetuned, edited, totally unrealistic female bodies being posted on Instagram that people are disgusted when they see what an actual female body looks like. Is a 40 year old woman not allowed to enjoy & show & be confident in her own body? Are only 20 year old models allowed to do that? Those saying she looks "old" or "aged": no, she doesn't, she just doesn't look 25 anymore because, uh, newsflash, she's not 25 anymore. And that's okay. Some of you people really need to get a grip and listen to what you're actually saying.

I think Britney looks amazing in these pictures, not just because of her body (which, for the record, is smoking hot), but also and mostly because she looks radiant, happy, healthy, and comfortable in her skin. I would 10000% rather see these kinds of pics, which are, yes, imperfect, but which are spontaneous, taken on holiday with her boyfriend when she's clearly having fun, than "professional", polished, airbrushed pictures in which she conforms to unrealistic beauty standards but also looks uncomfortable and miserable.

This, 100%. The people in the back need to hear this.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.