Britney poses nude in new beach photoshoot

Kletus
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful. 

Disrespect towards Britney will NOT be tolerated.

53 minutes ago, avaaa said:

Umm I have been a fan of hers for almost 13 years literally. I know she has an unusual personality but even Britney herself admitted that she is traumatized and for a really long time she said she was the happiest she ever been during that time. I haven’t been active in HERE because this site is either full of trolls who just insult Britney incredibly harsh or people like you who literally insult and  accuse others for not being true Britney fans for not cheering and YASSing every thing she does. You guys are toxic. 

I’d like hearing your point of view but I do think it’s unfair to equate me with people that insult Britney just because we disagree. I would never insult her. I also never said you weren’t a true fan, I just don’t agree with you. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Don't mind the naked pics, just wish she would stay out of the sun. She's in her 40s now, should be more careful about her skin 

Some sun is actually good for you. It’s called Vitamin D. Of course if you over due the sun it will damage your skin. Britney’s been tanning for years and even had a tanning bed on her tour bus. She’s a millennial, it’s what we do 😩 sunscreen is key. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Touch my Toto said:

That's a serious issue on here, that you can't express your true opinion because it offends that admin. It's not right, but I don't care because I post on my other accounts 💅 they can't stop me lol. 

It's one particular user that abuses his power, I think you know who I'm talking about :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

Yup they are constantly butt hurt and living in a stage of delusion and denial.. I’ve been banned for super harmless stuff but hey 🤷🏽‍♀️ Doesn’t help their permanent header on top of interesting topics lmao

• Like 3
4 hours ago, BartBritney said:

Can you all see your mom naked in her knees? Hanging ***** inclusive? 
And the day after she post it on a worldwide site, you go to school? 

it’s disguisting! 

Can you all stop worrying about HER kids?, she aint worry, so why should you?. Live your life

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, SJK said:

Some sun is actually good for you. It’s called Vitamin D. Of course if you over due the sun it will damage your skin. Britney’s been tanning for years and even had a tanning bed on her tour bus. She’s a millennial, it’s what we do 😩 sunscreen is key. 

White skin also ages so bad (sorry ya'll), but it's the truth 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, avaaa said:

Tbh I can understand her being not polished since all of the things she has been through but I just don’t want her to be labeled as “crazy” “trashy” when she is THE Britney Spears. I am just afraid of people not giving her the credit she deserves. 

6 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Aren’t the majority of fans here gay men? There can’t be to many jealous of Sam because they want Britney? I mean I guess I don’t understand. I was the one who commented that his eyes are even smiling so I really don’t get how his smiles are supposedly fake? The man can’t help but light up around Britney. I don’t know what some people are seeing. 

Jealous of their happiness, not of Sam

2 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

either that or she knows this will infuriate colon and does it purposely :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Either way I'm here for it LOL

ewww, don't give him (or anyone else besides her) any more power. She's doing it just because she wants to or feels like it.

PS: she's definitely a nudist at heart haha

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.