Britney poses nude in new beach photoshoot

Kletus
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful. 

Disrespect towards Britney will NOT be tolerated.

Just now, Naes614 said:

I didn’t campaign for a women’s Freedom to judge what she posts on Instagram. She was tortured and taken advantage of and for me to say a professional photoshopped naked photo would be better is wrong. She is control of her narrative for once and I applaud her. 

Umm nobody said we should put her back in the conservatorship? And I didn’t say photoshoped but at least her body could fit in the frame? It feels like you are taking what I said to different places.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, avaaa said:

I totally agree that but are we really sure it helps her healing? Or is it going to be a long term healing with this kind of method? I am just worried about her.

When you jo to ****, are we supposed to be worried about you? Is it helping your healing? 

So dumb. There’s nothing about Britney being a ***ual person that you need to worry about.   You may not be ***ually active, which is a-ok, but just fyi, this is normal adult behavior.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

When you jo to ****, are we supposed to be worried about you? Is it helping your healing? 

So dumb. There’s nothing about Britney being a ***ual person that you need to worry about.   You may not be ***ually active, which is a-ok, but just fyi, this is normal adult behavior.

Umm I have been a fan of hers for almost 13 years literally. I know she has an unusual personality but even Britney herself admitted that she is traumatized and for a really long time she said she was the happiest she ever been during that time. I haven’t been active in HERE because this site is either full of trolls who just insult Britney incredibly harsh or people like you who literally insult and  accuse others for not being true Britney fans for not cheering and YASSing every thing she does. You guys are toxic. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
33 minutes ago, avaaa said:

But wouldn’t you guys agree that when the whole world is waiting for britney to do something “crazy” she could at least keep it a little low with the nude shots? Like at least getting a professional shoots would be better? And anyone concerned about the name Britney Spears tarnished after Britney’s instagram? Like her legend status damaged? Idk I am kinda afraid of these. I mean after the end of the conservatorship and during elimanating it she gathered an amazing support and with a one album she would probably break some records but I don’t think it would be the case after her instagram posts. I am just afraid people won’t take her struggles seriously and make her live through hell all over again. What do you guys think?

I think that she's never been Barbra Streisand, so this is not crazy coming from her. People saw her navel before knowing who she was. AND, most importantly, you're basically saying she needs to keep quiet, low, restricted, in order not to be attacked or frowned upon... Which is exactly what she has been through since she became famous, even more so during the conservatorship. That's wrong and scary, and the more reasons for her to be spontaneous and free and own the moment, her actions. Maybe she's going too far, but it's HER doing. That's the point. Please, relax, guys. She's smart and talented and means well, she can handle this.

• Love 3

These comments got me laughing. 😂 

The only thing wrong with these photos which Sam obviously took are those diamond emojis. 😩

This woman can do whatever she damn well pleases, people post way worse things online then our queen enjoying some time at the beach with her fiancé. 

She’s giving me Pamela Anderson vibes minus the s** tape. 
Live your life as you want and that goes for everyone! 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.