Was Britney Railroaded into Rehab? : A Research Thread

9 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

There was a first time she checked into rehab, on February 14 when Larry sent her to Crossroads tehab in Antigua, which she checked out of the next day.

That would indeed make 3 times she checked into rehab in the span of one week.

February 14th is a Wednesday, so they couldn't be referring to that.

"The singer returned to Promises, the Malibu facility she left early Monday morning."

That's inaccurate, because she didn't check into Promises until Tuesday, February 20th.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

According to "Extra," Spears was picked up by her mother from Federline’s house at 9:30 p.m., where she had spent approximately 45 minutes. At 10:20 p.m., Lynne Spears was driving Spears and the two were seen arguing in the car.

13 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

First paraghraph fits the narrative we know, Britney arriving at Kevin's around 7, then leaving around 7:30 with Alli and hitting the car with the umbrella at a gas station.

The only detail that doesn't fit the narrative would be Lynne picking her up at Kevin's, but what if that was a simple mistake and simply Lynne picked her up at her Malibu house, then the pieces would fit. 

FWIW, my working hypothesis is that Laura Wasser is the source for Extra!

• Like 4
40 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Can we identify what Britney was wearing on the nights of February 19th, February 20th and the night of February 21st?

"According to "Extra," Spears was picked up by her mother from Federline’s house at 9:30 p.m., where she had spent approximately 45 minutes. At 10:20 p.m., Lynne Spears was driving Spears and the two were seen arguing in the car.

Spears was wearing a white hooded sweatshirt over her head and was curled up in a ball in the front passenger seat. Spears and her mother arrived at the center at 10:33 p.m."

Link: https://web.archive.org/web/20070303104151/https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,253618,00.html

Found these on Xray

Feb 19
https://xray.britspears.net/thumbnails.php?album=2958

Feb 20
https://xray.britspears.net/thumbnails.php?album=2959

Feb 21
https://xray.britspears.net/thumbnails.php?album=2960
https://xray.britspears.net/thumbnails.php?album=2961
https://xray.britspears.net/thumbnails.php?album=12816
https://xray.britspears.net/thumbnails.php?album=2963

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

February 14th is a Wednesday, so they couldn't be referring to that.

"The singer returned to Promises, the Malibu facility she left early Monday morning."

That's inaccurate, because she didn't check into Promises until Tuesday, February 20th.

Hmmm, interesting, I didn't think to check the day of the week. Although I tend to think it's an honest mistake (or more likely, a careless mistake, since from what I see these kinds of media outlets make those kids of mistakes quite often, mixing dates or names) 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
25 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

THANK YOU!

I know that XRay says those pics are from Feb. 19th, but I think they may be from two days earlier. She went to the Roxy on the Saturday night, and left around 1 am Sunday morning wearing the exact same thing. 

That leaves us two days that we can't account for...Either her clothing or her whereabouts:

Sunday, February 18

Monday, February 19

And then, according to Larry, she was admitted to Promises for the first time on the morning of Tuesday, February 20th.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

THANK YOU!

I know that XRay says those pics are from Feb. 19th, but I think they may be from two days earlier. She went to the Roxy on the Saturday night, and left around 1 am Sunday morning wearing the exact same thing. 

That leaves us two days that we can't account for...Either her clothing or her whereabouts:

Sunday, February 18

Monday, February 19

And then, according to Larry, she was admitted to Promises for the first time on the morning of Tuesday, February 20th.

this article reports her wherabouts during this time period...but, i think, this timeline is incorrect as well.

whoops! forgot the link. and its not an article, its an exhale post:

• Like 1

unsure if any of this timeline is correct...but this is how it was reported by various outlets:

Tattle | Britney, pre-rehab: The final hours... By Howard Gensler

21 February 2007; The Philadelphia Daily News

...Britney Spears is doing something:Rehab.

TMZ.com reports she's checked into the Promises treatment center in Malibu, a fairly hardcore in-patient facility (shared rooms, etc.), which will not serve as merely a resting place until her hair grows back.

In an interview on "Extra," Promises founder Richard Rogg said that when patients check in there, they're in a pretty bad state. "You have to hit a mental, emotional, spiritual kind of bottom," he said. "It's that place where you are too afraid to go on living and too afraid to die." A typical stay at Promises is 45 days, but they also do out-patient work. ( Mel Gibson rehabbed at Promises.)

Spears' manager, Larry Rudolph , told People magazine that Britney, 25, had voluntarily checked herself in. Then, in a statement to the media, he asked the media to "respect her privacy as well as those of her family and friends at this time."

As best Tattle can compile from various reports from people whose job it is to tail Britney, this is how she spent her last day of freedom:

Sunday morning, according to the New York Post 's Page Six, she sunbathed at the Sky Bar at L.A.'s Mondrian Hotel, being extra careful to not burn the now-bare top of her head.

Even though it was only 10 a.m., the Page Six spy said Britney had ordered pitchers of mojitos...

Lounging at the pool, Britney wore cowboy boots (always an excellent look with a bikini), a Band-Aid over her new tattoo and an electric-blue wig.

She soon changed that to a...blond wig.

She left about 1:30 p.m.

According to London's Daily Mail , since she was chillin' at the Mondrian, Britney tried to get a room there but had no money and no plastic. She did, however, have a piece of paper bearing a few of her credit-card digits, but that wasn't good enough to land a room.

The New York Daily News filled in the next few hours, reporting that Britney had dinner with her father, Jamie , at Stevie's Creole Cafe in Encino. They ate gumbo.

"Britney and her dad ate in a private VIP section," an anonymous restaurant staffer said. "She was wearing a blond wig and a black hat. She was in such an intense conversation with her dad that no one wanted to bother her."

After another few hours, Britney reportedly showed up at the Rainbow Bar & Grill in West Hollywood, for a late-night bite.

From there, New York Post/Daily Mail reports say Britney, in the blond wig, partied at the Roxy and Polo Lounge, leaving when the DJ played "... Baby One More Time," seemingly in her honor.

The New York Daily News , however, reported that a non-partying Britney sat alone - no bodyguards or hangers-on - in a Roxy booth, while approximately 80 people celebrated a stranger's birthday with karaoke.

In the Daily News version, it was a party guest who requested "... Baby One More Time," unaware Britney was even within singing distance.

X17online.com reports that at the Roxy, Brit drank beer and possibly Jack Daniel's and Coke. She left the Roxy about 1 a.m. with a brunette "friend." They headed over to the Beverly Hills Hotel, but that hotel's more discreet staffers would not say what, if anything, the pair did there.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

Going by the "easiest explanation is the correct explanation", I propose the Fox report might be making a simple mistake in whose house Lynne picked Britney up from. 

This jives.

I'm going to leave the Chronological Timeline the way it is for now...At least until we have a better source.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

unsure if any of this timeline is correct...but this is how it was reported by various outlets:

Tattle | Britney, pre-rehab: The final hours... By Howard Gensler

21 February 2007; The Philadelphia Daily News

...Britney Spears is doing something:Rehab.

TMZ.com reports she's checked into the Promises treatment center in Malibu, a fairly hardcore in-patient facility (shared rooms, etc.), which will not serve as merely a resting place until her hair grows back.

In an interview on "Extra," Promises founder Richard Rogg said that when patients check in there, they're in a pretty bad state. "You have to hit a mental, emotional, spiritual kind of bottom," he said. "It's that place where you are too afraid to go on living and too afraid to die." A typical stay at Promises is 45 days, but they also do out-patient work. ( Mel Gibson rehabbed at Promises.)

Spears' manager, Larry Rudolph , told People magazine that Britney, 25, had voluntarily checked herself in. Then, in a statement to the media, he asked the media to "respect her privacy as well as those of her family and friends at this time."

As best Tattle can compile from various reports from people whose job it is to tail Britney, this is how she spent her last day of freedom:

Sunday morning, according to the New York Post 's Page Six, she sunbathed at the Sky Bar at L.A.'s Mondrian Hotel, being extra careful to not burn the now-bare top of her head.

Even though it was only 10 a.m., the Page Six spy said Britney had ordered pitchers of mojitos...

Lounging at the pool, Britney wore cowboy boots (always an excellent look with a bikini), a Band-Aid over her new tattoo and an electric-blue wig.

She soon changed that to a...blond wig.

She left about 1:30 p.m.

According to London's Daily Mail , since she was chillin' at the Mondrian, Britney tried to get a room there but had no money and no plastic. She did, however, have a piece of paper bearing a few of her credit-card digits, but that wasn't good enough to land a room.

The New York Daily News filled in the next few hours, reporting that Britney had dinner with her father, Jamie , at Stevie's Creole Cafe in Encino. They ate gumbo.

"Britney and her dad ate in a private VIP section," an anonymous restaurant staffer said. "She was wearing a blond wig and a black hat. She was in such an intense conversation with her dad that no one wanted to bother her."

After another few hours, Britney reportedly showed up at the Rainbow Bar & Grill in West Hollywood, for a late-night bite.

From there, New York Post/Daily Mail reports say Britney, in the blond wig, partied at the Roxy and Polo Lounge, leaving when the DJ played "... Baby One More Time," seemingly in her honor.

The New York Daily News , however, reported that a non-partying Britney sat alone - no bodyguards or hangers-on - in a Roxy booth, while approximately 80 people celebrated a stranger's birthday with karaoke.

In the Daily News version, it was a party guest who requested "... Baby One More Time," unaware Britney was even within singing distance.

X17online.com reports that at the Roxy, Brit drank beer and possibly Jack Daniel's and Coke. She left the Roxy about 1 a.m. with a brunette "friend." They headed over to the Beverly Hills Hotel, but that hotel's more discreet staffers would not say what, if anything, the pair did there.

These gossip posts are messy.

I'm going to go with "pics or it didn't happen." :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

THANK YOU!

Sunday, February 18

Monday, February 19

i think the Roxy was Sunday night, not saturday night. which would mean Feb 17 is unaccounted for

https://www.x17online.com/2007/02/brits_new_look

15 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

i think the Roxy was Sunday night, not saturday night. which would mean Feb 17 is unaccounted for

https://www.x17online.com/2007/02/brits_new_look

You're right...I've found multiple sources showing the Roxy was the Sunday night.

We now can't account for the Saturday night (which is okay, it doesn't matter) and the night of Monday, February 19th.

That night matters!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

this article reports her wherabouts during this time period...but, i think, this timeline is incorrect as well.

whoops! forgot the link. and its not an article, its an exhale post:

This timeline was very helpful.

I wish he'd included his sources, though...Particularly the tidbit about flying from New York to Miami with the boys, and then checking into the Four Seasons.

Was she defying any custody orders by doing that?

Also, did Larry fly with her from New York to Miami?

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

This timeline was very helpful.

I wish he'd included his sources, though...Particularly the tidbit about flying from New York to Miami with the boys, and then checking into the Four Seasons.

Was she defying any custody orders by doing that?

Also, did Larry fly with her from New York to Miami?

Lessons from the accountings-->a general rule of thumb appears to be mgmt flies private; Brit flied commercial. so if there is a private flight I would assume she is with mgmt. Its not airtight but good enough for a placeholder assumption.

Yes - I would assume Larry was with Brit in NY, Miami, and Antigua. but this assumption should be revisited if the timeline depends on it.

• Like 3

X17's website kinda sucks but they do have the posts up from 2007.  https://www.x17online.com/britney_spears/page198

Fri Feb 16th, 2007 5:03pm PDT: After reportedly checking into rehab for a day and then checking out, we've finally found Britney back in LA! 

Fri Feb 16th, 2007 9:52pm PDT: You're not gonna believe this, y'all, but BRITNEY SHAVED HER HEAD! WE HAVE PICTURES OF HER DOING IT! SHE'S BALD! IT'S HORRIFYING! STAY TUNED ...

Sat Feb 17th, 2007 5:58pm PDT:  So here are some more details about last night ... After returning home from the tattoo parlor, Britney left the house again around 11 pm, being chauffeured by her bodyguard, and went to a small parking across from the Zuma Beach in Malibu. The car stopped for a minute and then turned around and went home. The same car (though we don't think Britney was inside) left the house again though her bodyguard said he was alone and going home.  Also, we counted Brit drinking at least 3 Red Bulls that night ...

Mon Feb 19th, 2007 6:48am PDT: We caught Britney out last night at the Roxy on Sunset! You'll love the blonde wig ... stay tuned for the pix ...

Mon Feb 19th, 2007 8:08am PDT: Britney Spears stepped out last night for the first time since shaving her head, showing off her new blonde wig at the Roxy on Sunset! She left the club around 1am and headed for the Beverly Hills Hotel. 

Tue Feb 20th, 2007 2:45pm PDT: X17 can report that Britney Spears has check in to the exclusive rehab center Promises in Malibu. X17 has reporters and photographers on the scene and our cameras have caught a glimpse of Britney in the back yard of the center -- we'll have that coming soon!

Tue Feb 20th, 2007 3:56pm PDT:  On a sunny, Malibu afternoon, Britney Spears got some fresh air (and a little nicotine!) outside Promises rehab center in the Malibu Mountains. Famous for cleaning up plenty of celebs in the past, Promises was the treatment center of choice for out beloved Brit, or at least the treatment facility of her mom's choice ... Reports say that it was at her mother's urging that Britney checked into Eric Clapton's Crossroads facility in Antigua for 24 hours last week before ditching and heading back to LA. Then on Saturday Britney was seen by an X17 spy out drinking at the Roxy. She made a stop at the Beverly Hills Hotel before heading to her mom's place here in LA. The UK's Sun is reporting that it was last night that Britney made her move to Malibu to seek help.

Wed Feb 21st, 2007 8:38am PDT: Entertainment Tonight is reporting that Britney has left rehab again! Sources tell ET Brit left the posh Malibu treatment center less than 24 hours after checking in. UPDATES - #1 - Our photographer stayed at Promises until 4 am and he claims he saw no movement at the compound. Could Britney still be there? #2 - Britney laid off all of her domestic staff about ten days ago and as of now, there's no one working in her Malibu home.  #3 - We're hearing rumors about the whereabouts of the babies; we'll try to get more info and update ASAP.

Wed Feb 21st, 2007 12:28pm PDT Britney, wearing a blonde wig and brown hat, literally just left an office (believed to be that of criminal defense attorney Barry Tarlow) on Sunset Blvd.! Our crews are with her right now in Beverly Hills -- stay tuned for updates!

Wed Feb 21st, 2007 4:26pm PDT I don't know what she did in less than 24 hours in rehab, but I think Britney looks great! I know it's a wig and it's a bit funny (believe me, the girl has a great sense of humor and the wig isn't meant to be serious), but all in all she look strong. She's got her doggy back (not sure where the kids are) and she's got her **** legs and smile. I think this girl just isn't made for rehab -- she'll find another way to get her life straight and we're confident she can do it! If she can feel all the love her fans have been sending (much of it through us!), I'm sure she'll realize there are lots of people supporting her and wishing her well. We love you, Brit! What's next?

Wed Feb 21st, 2007 10:57pm PDT: X17 can report, exclusively, that Britney went to Kevin Federline's house tonight, just hours ago. It's not all blonde wigs and puppy dogs any more, people ...Britney went, with her assistant, to Kevin's San Fernando Valley house, buzzed the intercom, and got no answer. She went around the block, came back, rang again, no answer. She tried a third time -- no reply from Kevin. Britney then took her anger out on our photographers, grabbing an umbrella and hitting their car, yelling.  We'll have more of these pictures (in addition to the above) and the video for you in the coming days ...Meanwhile, here's our video of Britney this afternoon as she went to an office in Beverly Hills (after visiting her attorney) and then to her assistant's apartment building in West Hollywood. Listen, I'm a mother of two and I understand Britney's pain right now. Whatever her mistakes, it must be horrible not to be able to see your own children. But more than any sympathy I feel for Brit, I feel sad for her two children. I hope after all of this ugliness, something good will come for those kids.

Thu Feb 22nd, 2007 10:38am PDT: Following a cancelled custody hearing this morning, Britney Spears has checked herself back into rehab for the third time in less than a week. The singer returned to Promises, the Malibu facility she left early Monday morning. Britney went to Kevin's house in the San Fernando Valley last night around 7 pm and rang the bell at his gate three times with no answer. She was so frustrated that when her assistant stopped the car, Britney grabbed an umbrella and went after our photographers.  But here's the rest of the story -- when Britney rang at Kevin's, he was in fact inside the house with the babies. He left thirty minutes later and headed to the couple's former love nest in Malibu's Serra Retreat where Britney was waiting. Apparently she calmed herself down enough and perhaps made a deal with Kevin regarding Sean and Jayden because late last night, Britney went back to Promises rehab center. And then Kevin's emergency hearing today was cancelled.

Thu Feb 22nd, 2007 9:56pm PDT:  Lynne Spears went to visit baby Sean and baby Jayden today at Kevin Federline's house. Rumors had the two conspiring to get the kids away from Britney and to get Brit back into rehab and given the current state of affairs, I'm starting to believe that theory. Momma Spears arrived at Kevin's around 1:30 and is still at the house ...

Sat Feb 24th, 2007 11:43am PDT: The estranged couple reunited yesterday when Kevin Federline went to visit Britney at Promises rehab center in Malibu. You can see security blocking photographers as Kevin's truck makes its way up Big Rock Road but X17 shooters were already in position and keeping an eye on Brit ...According to our lensmen, Kevin brought some groceries with him and they met only briefly -- about ten minutes. But when KFed left, Britney headed out for a smoke and was smiling and chatting with a new friend she seems to have made at the treatment facility -- a woman about her age.

Sun Feb 25th, 2007 9:05am PDT:  X17 can report exclusively that Britney received a visit from Sean and Jayden last night at Promises treatment facility in Malibu. Her two sons were chauffeured by a bodyguard and Britney's mom met up with the boys at the center when they arrived at 8:30 pm. The three of them stayed, visiting with Britney for almost two hours and then the babies returned to Kevin's house in the Valley. This is the first time we've spotted the boys at the center since Brit's been there.

Mon Feb 26th, 2007 4:09pm PDT: With Britney in rehab and KFed estranged from his soon-to-be ex-wife, is it possible Social Services could be stepping in to check on the pair's kids? We caught this woman paying a visit to Kevin's house on Friday ...And at the same time, a new car was being delivered for the new full-time parent -- guess he couldn't fit two car seats in the back of his pickup truck ...

Wed Mar 21st, 2007 8:06pm PDT:  On the evening of February 19, we caught Britney out at the Beverly Hills Hotel with a platinum blonde wig and then the next day, girlfriend admitted herself to Promises rehab in Malibu, from which she promptly released herself the very next day to meet with an attorney regarding her custody dispute with estranged husband Kevin Federline. We then caught her as she entered the Bel Air Hotel, where she was reportedly kicked out after less than 24 hours.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

@RebellionSparkles @Steel Magnolia @Tar_isa

Do you know anything about this guy, John Nazarian?  He was apparently interviewed for the Netflix doc because he was hired by "Britney's legal team" in 2007. He's been blogging for a while at his personal site, desperateexes.com 🙄.

There are three entries that are kind of interesting:

https://desperateexes.com/2008/03/10/britneys-legal-tab-runneth-over/

"On the other hand, no one could have ever guessed that a court-appointed conservator was coming! Brit’s first lawyer Wasser was billing $159,000.00 and then Trope and Trope billed $650,000.00…and god knows what the security detail is billing…anyway, these were the approximate numbers that were being thrown around that the Britster had already paid! When there was, of course, NO CONSERVATOR! Yeah for these guys! It was mentioned that Trope and Trope was showing up with three lawyers! Yes! Money, Money, Money, billable hours!"

https://desperateexes.com/2012/10/29/let-there-be-no-threat-to-the-conservatorship-can-sam-lutfi-prove-the-defamation-claims/

"This is also a classic case of what is it, 10 or 12 lawyers representing the conservatorship? Britney Spears is paying for all of these lawyers and Lynne Spears and Jamie Spears lawyers too. There is NO WAY IN HELL this is ever going to stop, too many folks be getting rich, lawyers and moms and dads. Check out this thought, if it had been left to Sam Lutfi, none of these people would be getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars….DO YA THINK? This has been one hell of a financial landslide for many and the 5 year anniversary is coming up on February 1, 2013….I remember it like it was yesterday. (I was to be brought in to handle many of the issues that would eventually cause this whole thing to slide into never never land…but I think I got ‘side busted’ by one of the lawyers at Trope and Trope. Not a question that with my knowledge and staffing we could have got this under control. Lutfi knew what he needed to do and do to what I think was bad lawyering got SLAMMED. I know the lawyer and I am good with it, Trope and Trope also had a short life span on this case and some feel that it was Anne Kiley that may have not realized ‘THE’ light at the end of the tunnel was a Locomotive. That is the rumor in the jungle)."

https://desperateexes.com/2012/11/02/sam-lutfi-good-guy-screwed-britney-spears-and-parents-walk-money-talks/

"For me it seems like poor lawyering and again this is my opinion. First, Sam finds Anne Kiley, Esquire (I am guessing) who it would appear is asleep at the wheel and Miss Spears ended up dropped kick into a conservatorship. Now that took some great lawyering! Then Sam hires his legal team for this event and he gets dropped kicked right out of Judge Goetz’s courtroom! Ooops, I meant to say Judge Bruguerra’s (over 20 years on the bench) courtroom."

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

@RebellionSparkles @Steel Magnolia @Tar_isa

Do you know anything about this guy, John Nazarian?  He was apparently interviewed for the Netflix doc because he was hired by "Britney's legal team" in 2007. He's been blogging for a while at his personal site, desperateexes.com 🙄.

There are three entries that are kind of interesting:

https://desperateexes.com/2008/03/10/britneys-legal-tab-runneth-over/

"On the other hand, no one could have ever guessed that a court-appointed conservator was coming! Brit’s first lawyer Wasser was billing $159,000.00 and then Trope and Trope billed $650,000.00…and god knows what the security detail is billing…anyway, these were the approximate numbers that were being thrown around that the Britster had already paid! When there was, of course, NO CONSERVATOR! Yeah for these guys! It was mentioned that Trope and Trope was showing up with three lawyers! Yes! Money, Money, Money, billable hours!"

https://desperateexes.com/2012/10/29/let-there-be-no-threat-to-the-conservatorship-can-sam-lutfi-prove-the-defamation-claims/

"This is also a classic case of what is it, 10 or 12 lawyers representing the conservatorship? Britney Spears is paying for all of these lawyers and Lynne Spears and Jamie Spears lawyers too. There is NO WAY IN HELL this is ever going to stop, too many folks be getting rich, lawyers and moms and dads. Check out this thought, if it had been left to Sam Lutfi, none of these people would be getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars….DO YA THINK? This has been one hell of a financial landslide for many and the 5 year anniversary is coming up on February 1, 2013….I remember it like it was yesterday. (I was to be brought in to handle many of the issues that would eventually cause this whole thing to slide into never never land…but I think I got ‘side busted’ by one of the lawyers at Trope and Trope. Not a question that with my knowledge and staffing we could have got this under control. Lutfi knew what he needed to do and do to what I think was bad lawyering got SLAMMED. I know the lawyer and I am good with it, Trope and Trope also had a short life span on this case and some feel that it was Anne Kiley that may have not realized ‘THE’ light at the end of the tunnel was a Locomotive. That is the rumor in the jungle)."

https://desperateexes.com/2012/11/02/sam-lutfi-good-guy-screwed-britney-spears-and-parents-walk-money-talks/

"For me it seems like poor lawyering and again this is my opinion. First, Sam finds Anne Kiley, Esquire (I am guessing) who it would appear is asleep at the wheel and Miss Spears ended up dropped kick into a conservatorship. Now that took some great lawyering! Then Sam hires his legal team for this event and he gets dropped kicked right out of Judge Goetz’s courtroom! Ooops, I meant to say Judge Bruguerra’s (over 20 years on the bench) courtroom."

Uhhh this is interesting, thank you!! I'll try and look into this guy later today, I have no idea who he is, can't remember him at all from that documentary.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block