Youtube May Suggest A Final Mix Of 'Telephone' Actually Exists...?

5 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

I wonder if this was the actual finished product or just a rough demo. It’s missing so many elements that’s in the final mix and it’s tempo is a lot slower than the final song. I’ve always wanted to remaster the song so it is more like the final song 

It was the original tempo of the song. Gaga's mastered solo demo is also at the same tempo. I kinda prefer it.

10 hours ago, Louis-j said:

We have the duet in HQ tho.

Oh yes, i think this is the closest version we've got of a potential 'final mix', not sure if Telephone was ever meant for a duet, tho.

I remember Darkchild admitting at the time in an interview that Britney indeed finished the demo, but said 'it will never see the light'...yet. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

5 minutes ago, UnusualCammie93 said:

I recall team B not wanting Telephone because they already had a song about phones, Phonography?

But thinking of it. Lady Gaga and Beyonce had Telephone and Video Phone...

Team B really were full of s**t for missing out on this pop gem. 

"Once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger" 

Does anyone get the Refrence?? 

I lowkey thought it was about team b turning down the song so she recorded it herself..

Also the song really isnt that good..lady gaga and Beyonces was TOO MUCH.. it really was..its given the song a bad reputation and make it age really bad in my opinion 

It was popular but no one goes back to listen to it nowadays 

34 minutes ago, andreafly1 said:

Oh yes, i think this is the closest version we've got of a potential 'final mix', not sure if Telephone was ever meant for a duet, tho.

I remember Darkchild admitting at the time in an interview that Britney indeed finished the demo, but said 'it will never see the light'...yet. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

It went to Britney first as a solo track but was rejected. It then came back for the singles collection as a duet to monetize off of Gaga’s success as a new artist but was rejected again. Gaga offered them to have the duet debut on her album but they rejected again and she added beyonce. 

3 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

"Once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger" 

Does anyone get the Refrence?? 

I lowkey thought it was about team b turning down the song so she recorded it herself..

Also the song really isnt that good..lady gaga and Beyonces was TOO MUCH.. it really was..its given the song a bad reputation and make it age really bad in my opinion 

It was popular but no one goes back to listen to it nowadays 

Girl this is your opinion and I respect it but whole heartedly disagree. Every time I go out to the clubs I hear this song. It’s cemented as a pop classic lol you can think they were “too much” but you cannot deny this songs legacy and success. That’s just delusion lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, studlygeorge said:

It went to Britney first as a solo track but was rejected. It then came back for the singles collection as a duet to monetize off of Gaga’s success as a new artist but was rejected again. Gaga offered them to have the duet debut on her album but they rejected again and she added beyonce. 

Girl this is your opinion and I respect it but whole heartedly disagree. Every time I go out to the clubs I hear this song. It’s cemented as a pop classic lol you can think they were “too much” but you cannot deny this songs legacy and success. That’s just delusion lol

Im a guy .. :wink_britney_everytime_white:Havnt heard the song or seen the video on tv/radio in about 10 years.. no one has..

I remember literally everyone i know hating the video..  like i said , for some people the video was too much 

Gaga leaves prison , coke cans in hair,  Beyonce eating bread then littering..some boring dialogue between them(for the gays) ..why?..

Something about some guy hogging all the syrup so gaga puts caster sugar over his food..ohh yeah poison..she sprinkles poison on his food as you do..he dies from a VERY convincing cough..they then both have synchronised seizures together in the diner.. then drive off without no witnesses whatsoever.. 

The video was trash

Sorry but it was.. and thats why the song has no replay value anymore..people dont want to see that again and again..

Its boring and trashy 

6 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Im a guy .. :wink_britney_everytime_white:Havnt heard the song or seen the video on tv/radio in about 10 years.. no one has..

I remember literally everyone i know hating the video..  like i said , for some people the video was too much 

Gaga leaves prison , coke cans in hair,  Beyonce eating bread then littering..some boring dialogue between them(for the gays) ..why?..

Something about some guy hogging all the syrup so gaga puts caster sugar over his food..ohh yeah poison..she sprinkles poison on his food as you do..he dies from a VERY convincing cough..they then both have synchronised seizures together in the diner.. then drive off without no witnesses whatsoever.. 

The video was trash

Sorry but it was.. and thats why the song has no replay value anymore..people dont want to see that again and again..

Its boring and trashy 

Still your opinion :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block