Lynne Spears lied on Britney Spears

Cap87

1 hour ago, Freakshow__ said:

Back in 1999 and early 2000's i really thought Britney had a sweet family. A lovely little sister who supported her, a brother who would take care of his sister, a loving sweet mother and a dad that turned his life around for the sake of the children. 

:clownery_makeup_meme:

Good PR and it appeared things were good between everyone in those years.

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Chile. U r woke woke. Let's not forget Vicky is an Asher which tells me she is Jon Ashers relative (Mood Ring producer). They are all related. 

Pokemonspears said in a past thread that she is followed on ig by Jon Asher and wondered if it was just a coincidence. 

Under the trivia section on her imdb page it lists some people she’s related to as well. 
I’m more surprised that she’s been on 90210.

Such a throwback.

I honestly admire Britney even more now, knowing that she was forced to be surrounded with all these disgusting monsters yet, she pull it through for 13 ******* years... :wow_surprised_shocked_omg: I would have jumped from the ******* window at night, although something tells me that they probably had someone behind her bedroom door all night long to make sure she didn't go anywhere and I wouldn't be surprised if what I just said actually happened during these 13 years of hell tbh :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block