Lynne Spears lied on Britney Spears

Cap87

54 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

Back in 1999 and early 2000's i really thought Britney had a sweet family. A lovely little sister who supported her, a brother who would take care of his sister, a loving sweet mother and a dad that turned his life around for the sake of the children.Β 

:clownery_makeup_meme:

Β :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:Β Enmeshed families are tricking people everywhere.Β 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

It’s honestly insane. But I need confirmation if sabi who frequently steams like a pot full of vegetables is the same sabi who was Britney’s 2007 housekeeper. And remember sabi collaborated with cobrastarships, and now one of the members is Britney’s personal assistant. Like, there’s so much to unpack hereΒ 

:gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: Why is everyone somehow connectedΒ 

Chile. U r woke woke. Let's not forget Vicky is an Asher which tells me she is Jon Ashers relative (Mood Ring producer). They are all related.Β 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

It’s honestly insane. But I need confirmation if sabi who frequently steams like a pot full of vegetables is the same sabi who was Britney’s 2007 housekeeper. And remember sabi collaborated with cobrastarships, and now one of the members is Britney’s personal assistant. Like, there’s so much to unpack hereΒ 

:gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: Why is everyone somehow connectedΒ 

It's a small world out there and Hollywood is even smaller

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Chile. U r woke woke. Let's not forget Vicky is an Asher which tells me she is Jon Ashers relative (Mood Ring producer). They are all related.Β 

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:Β WHAAAAAT?!!!Β :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:Β This is too much. Are you sure they’re related? I’m shookethΒ :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

Is Asher Roth involved somehow too? Remember him?

Β 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block