Britney’s on fire with her posts, dances to Rihanna

7 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

Between people not liking the way she daces and the rants against her family, I think that is why she is losing IG followers. I noticed the other day the count was 39.7, which I'm sure she reached 39.8. Now it's 39.6. There is a disconnect happening.

Very true, her follower count is dropping but not by much.

• Like 1

Some of y’all really need to lighten up and stop taking **** so seriously. Now if this was a stage that fans paid to go to, then by all means, complain, cuz this is clearly not stage worthy stuff. But it’s not meant to be, she’s just having fun, cutting loose and killing time, these videos aren’t meant to be taken seriously, so stop.

And then there’s some of y’all talking about her losing followers, so ******* what, I’m willing to bet money, Britney doesn’t care, u shouldn’t either.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Seanril said:

She does so much harm with these videos for her image. Its sad and I wish someone would tell her how bizarre they are.

I agree. I love Britney but her posts (dancing, catwalks,  or selfies) are mostly bizarre. But she can post whatever she likes and wants so.... I would just not paying attention to her posts much. but I have family member who follows Britney on ig asking me why she acted like that in the video etc....

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block