What is this Blackout song “…Never seems to be enough”?

Cqleb

lol I made that so many years ago, before blackout actually, one of my friends is a producer and he showed me some of his demos that he had on myspace so I was like "oh wait, I had an idea" so I just add some vocals like the "Never seems to be enough” part that's from "Satisfaction" interlude. actually I posted them here on exhale as ideas for a next album, there were two more I think, one of them I called it "voodoo" because of the "rebellion" lyrics, after that people started re-uploading them as "real demos" lol

But yeah, that's the history.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, Antidote said:

lol I made that so many years ago, before blackout actually, one of my friends is a producer and he showed me some of his demos that he had on myspace so I was like "oh wait, I had an idea" so I just add some vocals like the "Never seems to be enough” part that's from "Satisfaction" interlude. actually I posted them here on exhale as ideas for a next album, there were two more I think, one of them I called it "voodoo" because of the "rebellion" lyrics, after that people started re-uploading them as "real demos" lol

Thanks for clearing it up, I always really liked it 🔥

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Antidote said:

That's brand new information to me ! So happy to learn that, thank you !! 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Antidote said:

Oh so you were the one behind the Voodoo instrumental?

Well both of these are very Blackout esque! You did a great job with them!

12 minutes ago, Isla said:

Oh so you were the one behind the Voodoo instrumental?

Well both of these are very Blackout esque! You did a great job with them!

Yes, there's another one that I called "Red Carpet" It was all for fun, I wanted to show my idea about the musical direction that Britney's next album could have at that time, I think it was 2005/2006 maybe, I was really active on my tumblr during that time doing singles, albums covers too

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
19 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Yes, there's another one that I called "Red Carpet" It was all for fun, I wanted to show my idea about the musical direction that Britney's next album could have at that time, I think it was 2005/2006 maybe, I was really active on my tumblr during that time doing singles, albums covers too

You Definitely should’ve made the cut, people thought RC was done by Sean Garrett lol 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Antidote said:

Oh cool, but wait.... Tumblr existed in 2005? :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

1 hour ago, Caleb Ellis said:

You Definitely should’ve made the cut, people thought RC was done by Sean Garrett lol 

Oh no, I think people got confused because someone uploaded the sean garrett demo calling it "Red carpet" but the real name of that song is "Warning" the full think is leaked with Sean Garret vocals.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block