[Britney’s medical records] Who does this signature belong to?

Not that I agree with this, but I thought a conservator of the person, temporary or not, would have the right to access medical records? Isn't that part of the job? To make medical decisions on behalf of the conservatee?

Again, not saying I support it, but I thought that was just how it works

• Like 2

But this goes to prove she did in fact have something to do with the creation of the conservatorship even though she denies it, even when Lynne, and Britney has said she did; even when there is video and photos of her with B’s parents during that time; and now there’s this signature. 

im so sick of public figures telling us to not believe what we see or hear and to believe what they say only. people used to get called out for straight lying and now it seems like it’s just the norm. 

• Love 9
21 hours ago, Brit52 said:

Not that I agree with this, but I thought a conservator of the person, temporary or not, would have the right to access medical records? Isn't that part of the job? To make medical decisions on behalf of the conservatee?

Again, not saying I support it, but I thought that was just how it works

You must have missed the captions. Notice the date (this was before the c-ship became permanent). Jamie was a temporary conservator at the time, which mean he didn’t have the legal rights to access Britney’s medical records.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, leviathan said:

i sometimes keep forgetting that the state of california - the people meant to protect her - is so complicit in this, they literally enabled for this abuse to happen.

it is disgusting and horrible, and so inhumane; i hope there really is a hell for all of them to burn for eternity.

It really does make me upset 

• Love 3

Side note but, as a health care professional, it really bugs me when there is a space for something to be dated and it's not. Like, are you in such a rush that you don't have time to write "2 7 2008"? I don't think it matters too much legally, but it just shows a lack of attention to details. Either that or they're just clueless to what today is and don't know how to use a calendar? I don't think they made 2008 Britney calendars so maybe that's it. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block