Amanda Bynes' conservatorship is officially terminated

Cap87

39 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

just wondering if you have power of attorney, does that give some power over your medical too? or is it just finances?

Depends on the parameters of the Power of Attorney. There are Special Power of Attorneys, where a narrow focus of what the person has control of, and General Power of Attorneys, that give total control. General Power of Attorneys are usually frowned upon because...total control over another person's...everything. I had to get a Power of Attorney for my deployment to Iraq,

I should really shred it one of these days.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, IzABeesMama said:

Medical and cognitive, eh? That pretty much sums up everything. Thank God I don’t have money and you as a medical professional. 

You missed the word impairment, and yes their is a use for POAs and conservartorships in severe cases, just because people abuse the system doesnt mean these things dont have a correct use

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block