Amanda Bynes' conservatorship is officially terminated

Cap87

15 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I am NOT saying a consrrvatorship is right for her. I don’t know all the facts nor am I qualified. 

I do wonder, though, what the reaction would be in the unfortunate circumstance that she does something to harm herself, God forbid. Not that I’m a doctor but using general assumptions I’ve always viewed Britney more stable than Amanda. Will the same people who say it’s not necessary still think it should have been lifted when it was?

I haven’t followed this since the treadmill at the gym video so I really don’t know anything about it all. But her behavior at the time does make me hope that she has a good support system and is of sound mind to be self supported. 

If she does something to harm herself, that's HER right as anyone in this world. A conservatorship is not what she needs. She might need a therapist, psychiatrist, or might not, who knows, but drinking alcohol, consuming ***** or whatever is not a reason to be placed on a conservatorship. If so, most of the world population should be placed under one. 

On 2/25/2022 at 10:15 PM, B. Leigh said:

There are lots of alternatives...giving someone power of attorney...also assisted decision making...I don't know where you are getting that a conservatorship is the only recourse for mental help...

Yep, I'm only 28 but already have someone I trust as power of attorney just in case. Everyone should have that stuff sorted out early on, you never know.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, IamMax said:

If she does something to harm herself, that's HER right as anyone in this world. A conservatorship is not what she needs. She might need a therapist, psychiatrist, or might not, who knows, but drinking alcohol, consuming ***** or whatever is not a reason to be placed on a conservatorship. If so, most of the world population should be placed under one. 

What do you think is a legitimate reason to be placed on a conservatorship? 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Marlean said:

What do you think is a legitimate reason to be placed on a conservatorship? 

What about sticking by the law? People with serious illnesses like being in a coma, people who can not leave a bed, severe cases of Alzeihmer etc! Get it?

• Like 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block