Amanda Bynes' conservatorship is officially terminated

Cap87

1 hour ago, BettyBoop said:

Your entire stance screams uneducated but good for you and your gif 

Listen you're not going to come and tell me to shut-up just because my opinion doesn't add up to your narrative of conservatorship crusader. The sense of entitlement is off the charts, no need to get nasty because you disagree with me

Real Housewives Of Orange County Discussion GIF

Judging by your reply I'm going to guess you're a) American and b) Born after 1990. 

But good for you and your great educational system.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, ElToxico said:

I absolutely love Amanda and really hope she bounces back - all I'm trying to point out is that if we compare it with Britney, she does not stand the same chances as she did. For once her family are not making her work or financially benefitting from her at all. Her parents are wealthy on their own terms.

Amanda was truly in need of help, unlike Britney, roaming the streets of LA aimlessly high with clear signs of substance abuse and dependencies, acting really bizarre. There's countless videos on YouTube accounting for all of it.

Her family got involved before it was too late and she fully spent the little money she had left (she wasted most of her fortune) Now with all of this in mind I do think she deserves a proper evaluation to get out of it if she really is much better, but I can understand why her parents would be really cautions about it as she has relapsed multiple times throughout the course of her conservatorship. Either way her parents are really elderly so I doubt they will be around for much longer.

But I don't think any of us know the reality, but unfortunately there is just too much evidence out there that won't help her case.

How do you know any of this to be true? The answer is you don't...you just know what the ppl in charge of her conservatorship have been saying...her parents are the ones who let her live with that nickelodeon producer who was raping all those kids...I really wish ppl would see that stripping ppl of their human rights isn't helpful it is abusive and there are better alternatives....

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, leviathan said:

I really hope ppl aren't buying this...imagine if all the eyes weren't on Britney's case when Jamie filed that petition for Britney's conservatorship to end...Britney would still have to go to court to make any changes to her estate which even after termination her father would still have full control of...I trust no one coming out about Amanda's case right now...isn't it convenient that Amanda files after the laws change where she is allowed to hire her own attorney...

• Like 3
4 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

How do you know any of this to be true? The answer is you don't...you just know what the ppl in charge of her conservatorship have been saying...her parents are the ones who let her live with that nickelodeon producer who was raping all those kids...I really wish ppl would see that stripping ppl of their human rights isn't helpful it is abusive and there are better alternatives....

Lololol do your research. She personally admitted to all of it 

6 hours ago, ElToxico said:

Listen you're not going to come and tell me to shut-up just because my opinion doesn't add up to your narrative of conservatorship crusader. The sense of entitlement is off the charts, no need to get nasty because you disagree with me

Real Housewives Of Orange County Discussion GIF

Judging by your reply I'm going to guess you're a) American and b) Born after 1990. 

But good for you and your great educational system.

No none of your guesses about my personal information are true it’s funny you actually have that opinion of me based on the fact I called you uneducated, I’m not even going to waste my time arguing with you because based on what you just said I am right you are uneducated :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, BettyBoop said:

No none of your guesses about my personal information are true it’s funny you actually have that opinion of me based on the fact I called you uneducated, I’m not even going to waste my time arguing with you because based on what you just said I am right you are uneducated :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Why are you still talking then

2 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

You mean like how Britney came out and said she was fine and nothing was wrong...Amanda like Britney is in a situation where she does not have human rights...dig deep and try to be compassionate...

Amanda never said she was fine? Lol she isn’t Britney.

Amanda has admitted that she was addicted to ***** and pretty much everything that was speculated about her before her parents intervened

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

Amanda never said she was fine? Lol she isn’t Britney.

Amanda has admitted that she was addicted to ***** and pretty much everything that was speculated about her before her parents intervened

What does Amanda having a potential **** problem have anything to do with what we are talking about...struggling with *****, mental health, or a disability should not be weaponized to strip someone of their human rights...I am saying I don't trust the narrative of what is coming out of Amanda's conservatorship right now in regards to her parents and their involvement in the conservatorship and also the context to which she is leaving it right now...I also do not trust what Amanda has said in regards to it because who knows what was happening behind the scenes...

Britney said she was fine and happy with her conservatorship when she was really being abused and begging the system to help her...I don't get what your not grasping...

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

What does Amanda having a potential **** problem have anything to do with what we are talking about...struggling with *****, mental health, or a disability should not be weaponized to strip someone of their human rights...I am saying I don't trust the narrative of what is coming out of Amanda's conservatorship right now in regards to her parents and their involvement in the conservatorship and also the context to which she is leaving it right now...I also do not trust what Amanda has said in regards to it because who knows what was happening behind the scenes...

Britney said she was fine and happy with her conservatorship when she was really being abused and begging the system to help her...I don't get what your not grasping...

let it go, this person wants to be wrong.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

I am NOT saying a consrrvatorship is right for her. I don’t know all the facts nor am I qualified. 

I do wonder, though, what the reaction would be in the unfortunate circumstance that she does something to harm herself, God forbid. Not that I’m a doctor but using general assumptions I’ve always viewed Britney more stable than Amanda. Will the same people who say it’s not necessary still think it should have been lifted when it was?

I haven’t followed this since the treadmill at the gym video so I really don’t know anything about it all. But her behavior at the time does make me hope that she has a good support system and is of sound mind to be self supported. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block