Amanda Bynes' conservatorship is officially terminated

Cap87

45 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Let’s be real though, I do feel like Amanda needed it at the start as her situation is clearly different from Britney’s. 

No. Amanda did not and does not need a conservatorship. We don’t even know her circumstances but if she needed help this was the wrong way about it conservatorships should be abolished completely there are other methods and more beneficial methods in place not completely overriding someone’s existence it has made her worse 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
14 minutes ago, Isla said:

I’m surprised she’s been able to file it herself and not Britney? 

Good for her though. Hopefully she has a good support system around her though as she really struggles with her mental health.

I thought this too it’s so great seeing her name on the docket for the application, so proud of her and it looks like her legal counsel also submitted something agreeing to it 

• Like 2

Maybe just like Britney nobody ever told her she could file to terminate herself, and she only found out in the last few months with the news about Britney? Or maybe some of the laws that were changed because of Britney's case actually helped her file it now?

2 hours ago, leviathan said:

Let’s change that, let’s give her an army.

Yes.  If Amanda needs an Army we should help give her one. Let the California courts know people are watching her case too.

...but I don't feel I know enough about her entire conservatorship and how she was put under one to properly advocate for her. AFIAK Lou Taylor isn't involved with Amanda but I might be wrong.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Lou definitely wasn’t because if she was she would’ve made Amanda start working in film/tv after a few months of being placed in the conservatorship. 

7 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Was Lou Taylor and Sam L involved with this one as well?

Sam L., yup. 

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/10/there-you-go-again-britney-spears-ex-manager-sam-lutfi-gets-in-on-the-act-in-amanda-bynes-mental/

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block