FeFe Dobson returns with FKN IN LOVE

Happy Friday!

Not only is Queen Avril Lavigne back today with her new album Love Sux - but FeFe Dobson (often compared to Avril) has released a new song today giving my 2006 self a serious case of angst nostalgia.

The song itself is a bit tame compared to her other amazing songs Bye Bye Boyfriend, Take me Away, Ghost, and Stuttering. It gives me a bit of Robyn vibes 

What do you think?

Stream our pop rock girls today!

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

OMG I kid you not ... I was literally just thinking about her the other day and wondering what she was up to. Had a mental note to check her out but I completely forgot. LMFAO! Glad she put some music out! 

Same here!! I was thinking of her video for Legacy, which I thought was her last song until like three minutes ago. Glad she's still making music!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block