Raven Symoné "Aren't I always in the studio working on music that nobody buys?"

stanLOONA

32 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Love me some Raven, I'm gonna start watching RH :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Did you see it got picked up for a 5th season but they got rid of everyone except her son? I love that she’s back in San Fran but it’s weird they got rid of everyone else including her own daughter. Also I think not having Chelsea is going to hinder the comedy of the show for an older crowd. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Did you see it got picked up for a 5th season but they got rid of everyone except her son? I love that she’s back in San Fran but it’s weird they got rid of everyone else including her own daughter. Also I think not having Chelsea is going to hinder the comedy of the show for an older crowd. 

Why would they get rid of everyone??? I stopped watching years ago but that sounds like a quick way to make the show fail 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

I only have saw 3 episodes of the first season. Had no clue they renewed for 5th season. Also can't believe they booted the daughter and Chelsea? I'm curious how that storyline unfolds on the show to make sense.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

OMG how ironic that I saw that exact youtube video about her music career and have been listening to her 2004 album 

nonstop! :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

I think she's SO massively underrated as a singer. She had/has a better voice than most disney stars

and she had charisma.

I just think she didnt have solid albums, she had good singles but like I said, the albums as a whole fell flat.

And also it doesnt help that her songs are childish.

They are cheesy and not appealing to a grown up audience

Also WOW how petty was that shade to herself! But I dont blame her if shes bitter, i would be too if

I made 5 albums and no one bought them.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

Why would they get rid of everyone??? I stopped watching years ago but that sounds like a quick way to make the show fail 

I have no clue? Maybe they wanted to bring in younger kids or maybe some of them wanted to move out of Disney? I can’t really imagine the actress that plays Chelsea has any better opportunities lined up… :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Haha 2
34 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

I only have saw 3 episodes of the first season. Had no clue they renewed for 5th season. Also can't believe they booted the daughter and Chelsea? I'm curious how that storyline unfolds on the show to make sense.

I believe most Disney channel shows, if successful enough, they get 4 seasons. I remember after the 4th season Raven said she’d like to continue the show but it’s up to Disney to have those talks. I saw the last episode of the 4th season and it for sure felt like the end of the series. Ravens kids were going to live with their dad for the summer. Chelsea’s son got into some summer camp in London, where his dad is from. And it ended with Raven and Chels having tea on the rooftop of their building and they quoted some lines from the theme song. And it ended. 

spacer.png

• Love 2
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I haven't watched Raven's Home. Is it any good? I heard it's not as good compared to That's So Raven though (and even Cory in the House). I can't believe it's getting a 5th season and they're getting rid of most of the main cast though lol. Not many Disney Channel shows have made it to a 5th season, the only other one I can think of is Bunk'd....

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block