Days later and still no announcement from Britney out of her own mouth, not an IG caption, about dropping a book

Cap87

56 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

And that’s why I’m always extra suspicious. Remember her “me time” post, which even got love from her current fiancé? Yeah, everything’s always weird. 

She needed that time to herself anyway, that wasn't a lie, she just wasn't telling the whole story because she wasn't ready to do so at the time. What I mean is, with celebrities and social media it doesn't have to be either the absolute and complete truth, or lies and conspiracies.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, ByDemand said:

That's not very fair to say– there were endless external factors stopping her from acting against the conservatorship and the fact that she was able to break through it all was an act of tremendous strength and a miracle. Please don't put that on her.

Please don't put that on me, that's a reach, far from my original point.

I can foresee Britney not actually "writing" the book, but rather, she is going to work with a ghost writer where she verbally speaks about her story and then they'll change it over to text. I mean why not, probably a lot easier that way. I am sure if there are journals, diaries or things that Britney actually has, I am sure they'll include that too.

She doesn't need to acknowledge ****, lol. She's Britney Spears. The hype around Britney is immediatey to seek for a leak in her work and I'm not for that at all 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Writing her book > writing her captions

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

wait for them to find out that most artists use ghost writers that help them give structure to their autobiographies, or any book they write in general. All the theories and threads we'll get when the book doesn't have the Britney IG caption style or doesn't "sound like Britney"  :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
31 minutes ago, dran said:

I can foresee Britney not actually "writing" the book, but rather, she is going to work with a ghost writer where she verbally speaks about her story and then they'll change it over to text. I mean why not, probably a lot easier that way. I am sure if there are journals, diaries or things that Britney actually has, I am sure they'll include that too.

She doesn't need to acknowledge ****, lol. She's Britney Spears. The hype around Britney is immediatey to seek for a leak in her work and I'm not for that at all 

oh I hadn't reached this comment :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: but yeah, it's very common for artists to work this way when they "write books" and it's totally ok. They're not writers, they didn't study for that. An editorial has to double check what they write in terms of grammar, syntax, coherence, etc. They can't just publish whatever comes from the artist's mouth or notes, unless that's specifically what they're trying to do, which wouldn't be very smart, for anyone, not just Britney. 

It's like biopics, I don't know how common they are everywhere else, but here in Latin America we've had a trend of biopics / bioseries in the last years, and some of them have had the involvement of the artist they are about, and what they do is that they have interviews, lots of meetings with all the people involved in their lives, and a team of writers and producers put the whole thing together. It's not the artist writing every dialogue of every episode or something like that. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
35 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

wait for them to find out that most artists use ghost writers that help them give structure to their autobiographies, or any book they write in general. All the theories and threads we'll get when the book doesn't have the Britney IG caption style or doesn't "sound like Britney"  :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: 

They’ll say Team Con wrote the book! :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

She needed that time to herself anyway, that wasn't a lie, she just wasn't telling the whole story because she wasn't ready to do so at the time.

it wasn't a lie? except yes it was. sorry. wtf? there's no way you believe she wanted to post that... in what world? she didn't need any time, she needed away from her family and her conservatorship. you need to rethink your comment; she was forced into a facility where she believes she was meant to die in. so no, no me time post was needed or nothing of that sort.

im not big on conspiracy theories but you are completely trivializing one of the most important and catalyst posts of all the movement. since then Britney has deleted the post and it remains one of the most haunting memories through this whole saga. 

1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

What I mean is, with celebrities and social media it doesn't have to be either the absolute and complete truth, or lies and conspiracies.

this is more like it. not the statement before that. with this i agree and i get your point but we cannot re-write history now... i get OP is annoying but what you said above is not fair, nor true.

not being a hateful ***** boo, but i felt like you didn't represent the situation accurately. ily.

• Like 3

It's goimg to happen, but i think her court cases come first, it might be a slow process, but her lawyer will let her know, writing this book also invites everybody you mentioned or named can legally sue you and take you to court, just get readu for a lot of settlement deals to shut people up..

With celeb bios, that's always the case, they just want a pay out or take you to court cos you basically defamed them to the point, people question their character and wonder if you were nice to them, but mean to another person when they weren't around.

I bet you several of her clients got the side that Jamie Lynn knew, not Britney.  

3 hours ago, handmedown said:

I'd imagine the contract includes a specific timeline of promotion that Britney is tied into.  No point in doing promo now when the book isn't ready (or even started), you just loose the momentum if you start to promote too soon.

Yeah Jubba lubba didnt annnouce her book it kinda was just dropped, only us fans knew about it

51 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

They’ll say Team Con wrote the book! :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

It wouldn't be a far fetched thing

Remember they were still posting on her instagram when she was locked in a facility against her will into 2019.

Amazing how some of you forget that happened

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
22 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

It wouldn't be a far fetched thing

Remember they were still posting on her instagram when she was locked in a facility against her will into 2019.

Amazing how some of you forget that happened

Don't insult my intelligence, because I didn’t forget about that. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:
Maybe we should say that Cassie and Team Con collaborated on the book. Does that fit your conspiracy narrative? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Or I can leave a “fill in the blank version” for you:

”Despite Britney saying she’s writing a tell all book in a whopping $15 million deal she signed with Simon & Schuster, ______ is actually writing the book. Because I have all the FaCtS!!!”

:ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Don't insult my intelligence, because I didn’t forget about that. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:
Maybe we should say that Cassie and Team Con collaborated on the book. Does that fit your conspiracy narrative? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Or I can leave a “fill in the blank version” for you:

”Despite Britney saying she’s writing a tell all book in a whopping $15 million deal she signed with Simon & Schuster, ______ is actually writing the book. Because I have all the FaCtS!!!”

:ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

When have team Con ever announced that they were pulling a lie?

Remember back when we didnt have internet or not this way... And we would sit in MONTHS waiting for a cameo that never happened that we read in a magazine, or heard from somewhere. It doesnt matter. There is not much to talk about yet. The book isnt ready, and she will funny enough only get the money if the book is out and ready...

• Love 1