Britney is writing a book 'to take back her voice'

Slayer

10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It appears writing is not the only thing the “Toxic” singer has in store in the coming months, as a source previously teased to Page Six that she “has big plans for 2022 as a thank-you to her beloved fans who gave her the courage to speak out against her situation and helped her get her life back.”

Source: Page Six

Yaas...imagine blackout songs special performances plus new songs :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, NoGlorySlander said:

As a 98 fan I hope we all come to know her passion in her music like you know we never got anything from her like this, her favorite videos, her favorite songs what she loved the most about making those iconic moments etc etc. As much we all want to hear her side of story after 2007 I hope we also get before 2007 Britney's story too. We all fell in love with a small town girl first and not a superstar right at the second, as some of us must be her 98 fans like me I'm sure can relate with this.

this.

• Love 2

Who is this source?

When are we going to get a video of Britney out of her own mouth, not an instagram caption, confirming the news.  This source has the nerve to mention how others are speaking for Britney but this source  is going to Page Six   for a second time to speak for Britney.

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

Who is this source?

When are we going to get a video of Britney out of her own mouth, not an instagram caption, confirming the news.  This source has the nerve to mention how others are speaking for Britney but this source  is going to Page Six   for a second time to speak for Britney.

Relax, Sam even liked the post on IG of some press posting about her book. Publications like Forbes etc wouldn't have said anything if it wasn't true.

• Love 4

I’m SO skeptical of Britney rumors after following her every career move since Blackout that I will not believe anything I read until I get an official announcement with an actual book title, cover, release date, etc. The same goes for her music. 

Even for Britney’s long IG post captions, I don’t believe anything until I see an official release/promotion type thing. I’ve learned not to get my hopes up over the years, and Britney hasn’t released an album for 5.5 years, so it’s not like I’m not used to waiting. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block