Pictures like this is why everyone is to always be questioned all the time

Cap87

3 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Until or if Britney calls out Jeff, we have no right to harass and make baseless assumptions for him just doing his job and do what he was told. If that were the case, then everyone who worked for Britney from 2008-2021 is complicit. For all we know, Britney and Matt may have come to a mutual agreement to keep him in the picture for the time-being.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Told by either her father or Lou Taylor to work against her

23 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

Told by either her father or Lou Taylor to work against her

He was just a messenger, like the hundreds of people who worked with Britney under those vigorous restrictions. Until or if Britney calls out Jeff, we have no right to harass and make baseless assumptions for him just doing his job and do what he was told. If that were the case, then everyone who worked for Britney from 2008-2021 is complicit. For all we know, Britney and Matt may have come to a mutual agreement to keep him in the picture for the time-being.

spacer.png

FLQGimGXEAEV2xt?format=jpg&name=900x900

13 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

He was just a messenger, like the hundreds of people who worked with Britney under those vigorous restrictions. Until or if Britney calls out Jeff, we have no right to harass and make baseless assumptions for him just doing his job and do what he was told. If that were the case, then everyone who worked for Britney from 2008-2021 is complicit. For all we know, Britney and Matt may have come to a mutual agreement to keep him in the picture for the time-being.

spacer.png

FLQGimGXEAEV2xt?format=jpg&name=900x900

Keeping my boot on his and other Team Con employees neck

• Super Mods

Man these pictures are just so heartbreaking to look at.

She looked horrible but obviously we now know why.

Its sad how she was treated and im pretty sure they would've killed her in there

if us fans never heard that Andrew Wallet voicemail on the Britney Gram podcast.

Just the thought makes me feel sad :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

7 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

Keeping my boot on his and other Team Con employees neck

Okay? And until or if Britney calls out Jeff, we have no right to harass and make baseless assumptions for him just doing his job and do what he was told. If that were the case, then everyone who worked for Britney from 2008-2021 is complicit. For all we know, Britney and Matt may have come to a mutual agreement to keep him in the picture for the time-being. You don’t know. I don’t know. 

Also, stop liking defamatory tweets about Breatheheavy/Jordan on Twitter by BAnon conspiracy theorists. 

@PokemonSpears @Jordan Miller @Slayer this member is going behind Jordan’s back and giving a platform to users who talk **** about him. He also engages in several Jordan/Breatheheavy propaganda hate tweets. Just go through his likes/tweets and see for yourself.

Twitter.com/Caprico84783946