Pictures like this is why everyone is to always be questioned all the time

Cap87

19 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

If Britney still felt or feels uncomfortable around anyone, she would raise some sort of awareness and bring it up with her lawyer. She isn’t some passive idiot like you portray her to be. 

I'm not takinh my boot off of Jeff Raymond and other Team Con employees necks who worked against her

17 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

I'm not my boot off of Jeff Raymond and other Team Con employees who worked against her

You are so obsessed with Jeff, it’s getting weird. It’s all I ever see you talk about. Are you a psychopath? Go take a shower, touch some grass, read the global news, take a look outside, listen to the birds chirp. Stop being obsessed with Britney’s personal affairs that have nothing to do with you. Until or if Britney calls out Jeff, we have no right to harass and make baseless assumptions for him just doing his job and do what he was told. If that were the case, then everyone who worked for Britney from 2008-2021 is complicit. For all we know, Britney and Matt may have come to a mutual agreement to keep him in the picture for the time-being. Focus your energy on Lou, Robin, James, Reva, Sam I., and Edan instead. Or better yet, stop obsessing over Britney like the creepy psychopath and crazy stalker you are.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

You are so obsessed with Jeff, it’s getting weird. It’s all I ever see you talk about. Are you a psychopath? Go take a shower, touch some grass, read the global news, take a look outside, listen to the birds chirp. Stop being obsessed with Britney’s personal affairs that have nothing to do with you. Until or if Britney calls out Jeff, we have no right to harass and make baseless assumptions for him just doing his job and do what he was told. If that were the case, then everyone who worked for Britney from 2008-2021 is complicit. For all we know, Britney and Matt may have come to a mutual agreement to keep him in the picture for the time-being. Focus your energy on Lou, Robin, James, Reva, Sam I., and Edan instead. Or better yet, stop obsessing over Britney like the creepy psychopath and crazy stalker you are.

Look at you defending creepy looking publicist who invades Britney personal space with her looking uncomfortable and does nothing in Britney favor as a publicist.

Never here for Team Con employees 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

Look at you defending creepy looking publicist who invades Britney personal space with her looking uncomfortable and does nothing in Britney favor as a publicist.

Jeff was part of the inner circle for too long to not know what was happening. At best, he’s complicit in her abuse.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

3 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

Jeff was part of the inner circle for too long to not know what was happening. At best, he’s complicit in her abuse.

Until or if Britney calls out Jeff, we have no right to harass and make baseless assumptions for him just doing his job and do what he was told. If that were the case, then everyone who worked for Britney from 2008-2021 is complicit. For all we know, Britney and Matt may have come to a mutual agreement to keep him in the picture for the time-being.

Just now, Touch my Toto said:

90% of users on here suffer from delusions and are addicted to pop culture and Britney spears, nothing on the outside matters but Britney's freedom and music 

This. Stan culture is absolutely toxic and vile. I will always advocate for Britney and her freedom, but you will never catch me circling around in delusion and revolving my own life around her personal affairs like some on here. There is an entire world that exists outside of Britney and celebrity culture, and I think some people forget that. 

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Until or if Britney calls out Jeff, we have no right to harass and make baseless assumptions for him just doing his job and do what he was told. If that were the case, then everyone who worked for Britney from 2008-2021 is complicit. For all we know, Britney and Matt may have come to a mutual agreement to keep him in the picture for the time-being.

Britney looks uncomfortable and annoyed around him

Just now, Cap87 said:

Britney looks uncomfortable and annoyed around him

spacer.png

spacer.png