Pictures like this is why everyone is to always be questioned all the time

Cap87

She was only released from facility because her fans were making a lot of noise of her whereabouts.  It's disturbing and stupid of Team Con to think to call the paparazzi  and think no one was going to question things further.

Everybody is to be questioned 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

I feel so devastated for her! She looks likes she’s been absolutely destroyed - is THAT what’s supposed to happen as a “facility” to help you deal with alleged issues…

And poor Sam - imagine seeing someone you love looking like this :( 

I side eye Sam greatly

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Thankfully, Britney has a great lawyer and a more solid group of people around her now than when that photo was taken. She’s come such a long way towards her journey to freedom and we should celebrate that. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Still Team Con employees around

11 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

I feel so devastated for her! She looks likes she’s been absolutely destroyed - is THAT what’s supposed to happen as a “facility” to help you deal with alleged issues…

And poor Sam - imagine seeing someone you love looking like this :( 

Unfortunately abusers do this to their victims to make them feel like they have no power over the abuser.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Touch my Toto said:

There are people literally dying in the Ukraine as we speak and this is what is on y'all minds? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

And what exactly are exhale forum users supposed to do about that? It’s horrific but beyond this forum.
Funny how this happens when the Dems/Biden are in power too - he’s a joke to the world 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Rik said:

Michael Jackson vibes. I think the objective was to make her more commercial again while she was in her 20s and suck every last drop out of her. The objective when she stopped wanting to do this/became less commercially successful  is clear: they could vegetate her and  make money off her without her needing to do anything…… or kill her and make her this born again legacy brand. 

Black mirror suggested this:unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: 

• Like 1