Tri Star removed all negative comments from Google

It’s truly embarrassing that she and RH are already going to public events such as the Super Bowl acting like absolutely nothing has happened and expecting that people will just not say or do anything. They really are delusional to think that’s it and that we or Britney don’t care anymore because she’s out of the conservatorship like read the room girls this is far from over

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Toxicboy07 said:

Yeah but she needs to call out her abusers and leave it up there. Who cares if she’s in a legal battle. She has the money to fight them in court. 

I disagree, I don't think she needs to leave it up. Every time she drags Lou/TriStar it gets reported in all the media, attention is put into them, and then she can just delete and not dwell on the negativity, because the message already lives in plenty of websites. I think she knows full well what she's doing. Every time I see the media reaction to her posts dragging Lou I see it as a message, a warning not to underestimate the power of her statements, and a proof of how little control of the narrative team con has now.

Last year nobody was reporting on this woman and now she's appeared on headlines enough times that most websites don't even have to explain who she is anymore. 

6 hours ago, ByDemand said:

Btw folks - you can rightfully report all of the employee reviews on their page, real or fake. One of the report options is 'conflict of interest' since they work there. Get those fingers busy. 

I did it. I also went on glassdoor and reported fake reviews too. you have to create a case and wait 48hrs for them to get back to you though

she removed them again today :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever: . Darn, guess i'll have to report her the business to the chamber of commerce

https://www.nashvillechamber.com/about/contact

or I could report her to the better business bureau

https://www.bbb.org/us/tn/brentwood/profile/financial-planning-consultants/tri-star-sports-entertainment-group-0573-37064623

I think i'll also leave another review since she deleted mine

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Glassdoor reviews important to them, can't have an organization if people quit, nobody to work there.

Also on indeed 

https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Tri-Star-Sports-and-Entertainment-Group,-Inc./reviews 

Read some Google help docs: 

• Don't post multiple reviews (different google accounts, same person or same ip address) 
  • Fans near location could visit and post 
  • Post visitor updates or images  
  • Suggest edit (scam)

At the end of the day word of mouth will get them

• Like 1

Response from Nashville Chamber of Commerce 

Hello 

Thank you for contacting the Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce.

"We are very sorry that you had a bad experinence with a business establishment in Nashville. The Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce is a member-based organization. At this time, the company you referred to is not a member with the Nashville area Chamber of Commerce. We are not a government agency, nor do we regulate business practices of a private business. The Better Business Bureau or Tennessee Consumer Affairs may be able to help you with your concerns."

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Response from Nashville Chamber of Commerce 

Hello 

Thank you for contacting the Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce.

"We are very sorry that you had a bad experinence with a business establishment in Nashville. The Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce is a member-based organization. At this time, the company you referred to is not a member with the Nashville area Chamber of Commerce. We are not a government agency, nor do we regulate business practices of a private business. The Better Business Bureau or Tennessee Consumer Affairs may be able to help you with your concerns."

well the fact that they responded, tells me at least they took you seriously.I suppose, i'll get this same response soon. I think next steps would be, like you outlined the attorney general.  thanks for posting

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block