Tri Star removed all negative comments from Google

19 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Regardless of what people say Lou is powerful, she has connections everywhere, taking her down is going to be hard. This though is basic-Google will remove any illegitimate reviews- basically any free Britney review that hasn’t actually had an exchange with her company.

Want to bet? Connections of the type she has don't last the test of time or scrutiny. Will look up this post when she is taken down.

5 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

Really? I thought she was paying 

She actually is paying. Anything to make her look good. Unfortunately Lou will get away with everything she did to Britney. She played her smartly. She manipulated her family against her. At the end it was her family that consented to everything while Britney was under a court appointed conservatorship. Technically she didn’t do anything wrong on  paper. Her family followed her orders. Smh!! 

• Like 2

As someone who manages my company's social media pages, including Yelp and Google listings, companies can't directly remove comments from Yelp or Google BUT they can flag them for violation of terms and if Google agrees they get removed.

Google prohibits harassment or inappropriate comments and my assumption is that's exactly what the comments were. So all TriStar has to do is click the "Report" button and they get reviewed and likely removed. That's why I've never understood people leaving harassing comments because they'll just get removed.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Toxicboy07 said:

She actually is paying. Anything to make her look good. Unfortunately Lou will get away with everything she did to Britney. She played her smartly. She manipulated her family against her. At the end it was her family that consented to everything while Britney was under a court appointed conservatorship. Technically she didn’t do anything wrong on  paper. Her family followed her orders. Smh!! 

Wrong....companies like Google and Yelp have VERY stringent guidelines and you can't pay them to do anything. My company pays them thousands each month for marketing and trust me, we've asked if we can remove bogus or scam reviews and there have been times where they'll say "sorry..." We've even had situations where we sent documented proof that a customer left a bogus review and they still say no. In fact, they've been sued before by companies because of this this and they've won.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

I mean if they were legit reviews then yeah. I don’t agree with that general statement though. Outside of tri-star, let’s put them aside for a moment. If you had a company and people were leaving bad reviews about your company who had never had interactions with it maybe because they didn’t like a comment you made or something, or any reason, wouldn’t you want the right to remove illegitimate reviews?  

No that's a very fair point. But if the company were liable for something and were removing all negative reviews online, it almost looks like they are trying to cover up the evidence.

It looks like people are quitting and TRI Star  desperately need to recruit, by the number of "good place to work" reviews.

Those five star reviews from alleged employees are reportable as "conflict of interest" on Google,  btw. Can't review the place you work for. 

Fake reviews on Glassdoor also stand out . Easy to spot

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Do what they do to remove  reviews: report them!

For example the first one, Roxanne Stewart who's worked "worked at TriStar 2 years". Only one Roxanne Stewart in Nashville. Works at KFC. 

Report those fake reviews. 

Also employee reviews are "conflict of interest". 

That is how they get reviews removed

I looked up a roxanne stewart on facebook in nashville yesterday and you're right the one at KFC is the only one I could find. I knew it was fake

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block