Tri Star removed all negative comments from Google

11 minutes ago, Toxicboy07 said:

spacer.png

So is everyone scared of Lou Taylor?? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

It seems she contacted Google and they agreed to remove all negative comments from

the reviews. I don’t get it how everybody Trembles whenever it comes to this woman. Even Britney when she post about her then she has to remove it Immediately. Like wtf! She needs to be called out. Lou will do what it takes to protect her brand and so far it’s working. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Dear covid is your turn now

• Haha 9
5 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Britney clearly calls them out and then deletes it because she knows that when she posts, it’s getting saved by millions and the information will be out there :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Yeah but she needs to call out her abusers and leave it up there. Who cares if she’s in a legal battle. She has the money to fight them in court. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

They can't sue Britney. In fact, Britney would love for them to sue her. It would mean discovery and deposition, which is exactly the same thing Tri Star is refusing to do in the cship case.

I think you’re both saying the same thing but expressing it different. I think the other user thought the same which is why they believed she shouldn’t have deleted it.

It’s not hard to get reviews removed if you can prove someone never did business with you.  The vast majority of their reviews came from people within the Free Britney movement who never worked with the company or met Lou, so Google would have to remove them at the request of the company since they are, technically, illegitimate reviews.  They deserve the bad reviews, but legit people have to come forward.

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block