Olivia Rodrigo readies new era!

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Sour was a pretty fire era. Excited to see what she comes up with next.

She's coming :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

I chose not to do any bonus tracks or special editions because Sour just felt like such a distinct era in my life, and I felt like I wanted to give the songs and album time to breathe. And yeah, I'm excited to create a new era of my music. I really like the way the album existed as a body of work.

or21.jpg.2c575a06fc3fb7c01fbfbf4a37838ca8.jpg

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Perched for it! It is just going to be interesting to see how this era unfolds. Whether she will dismiss those who wrote her off as a one-era-wonder or she won't be able to seal a strong sense of presence and success in the industry . It is quite smart of her to release her sophomore this quick, as it will be riding on the success of SOUR. 

she said that, so maybe OR2 will not coming that soon:

Olivia Rodrigo confirms there won’t be a deluxe edition of ‘SOUR.’
“I chose not to do any bonus tracks or special editions because Sour just felt like such a distinct era in my life, and I felt like I wanted to give the songs and album time to breathe.”

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
20 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I wanna really like her enough to see her live but she’s a boring/ sloppy performer. 

This, omg she's dreadfully boring.

I wasn't expecting any Britney type of performances from her but eek she's kinda bad + that instantly made her less interesting and her music easily forgettable, for me at least.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

I hope she gets better at performing her upbeat songs. I wanna really like her enough to see her live but she’s a boring/ sloppy performer. 

excited for new music. I loved all her singles from SOUR. I’m ready for the Queen of Teen! 

She just needs to rehearse and get used to it more. Ariana and Dua weren’t/aren’t :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm: the most exciting performers but they definitely improved over time. 

• Like 2

I hope she adds something different or her material. She’s very talented I just:…..something was missing for me at least from sour, I really want something truly “Olivia” something original, a lot of her stuff is a bit too similar to Taylor swift or her aesthetic which is kind of basic when u take the nostalgia marketing out. Idk I might get hate for this but I actually really would like to see her shine more and I’m sure she will I just want a drop of “Billie Eilish” in her, not her ripping off Billie but being like Billie and kind of creating her own aesthetic out of nothing   

50 minutes ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

She just needs to rehearse and get used to it more. Ariana and Dua weren’t/aren’t :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm: the most exciting performers but they definitely improved over time. 

Yeah I agree, she just needs more experience. Dua has improved a lot! I just think it’s harder for “rock” girls cuz I guess all you can do is bounce around

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block