Let’s Discuss Britney’s Next Sound!

So we all know an album will be on the horizon within the next couple of years, and I for one can’t wait! :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

What vibe do y’all want her to do next? I’d love something fresh, exciting and new. Something between 90’s dance, RnB and Blackout’s dubstep would be the perfect way to reignite pop and finally derail the tired 80’s vibes that have been circling for years now, slowly killing off the pop girls.

Now I’m not a fan of Kanye, but listen to this from the 3 minute mark and tell me if you think this vibe would hit or would it SMASH with pure Britney  :melt_weird_drift_wow:

It’s Janet vibes, Britney vibes, 90’s vibes, TLC vibes, danceable, totally on brand and TOTALLY Britney:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

8 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

I just want her to get a vocal coach and some live performances. Would love some rock and crazy **** like Blackout. Im not really interested in s** or club songs, i just want moaaaar vocals and some personal tracks. 

I don’t think Britney is at that point just yet, seems like she has more to give performance wise :enigma_alien_blue:

But then again, it could work :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've been listening to "Ego Death" non-stop for a while now.

Totally agree!

It’s such a banger. As soon as I heard the breakdown at the end, I haven’t stopped thinking of Britney using that sound/genre every time it comes on shuffle and it’s been nagging at me ever since :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I don’t think Britney is at that point just yet, seems like she has more to give performance wise :enigma_alien_blue:

But then again, it could work :typing_keyboard_computer:

Blackout was a great balance between fun songs, personal lyrics, great sound... I would be happy if she does something similar and i don't mean Blackout 2.0 but that kind of balance, she can totally do it. I would a ballad, i really need a good Britney ballad, like Perfurme vocals but better lyrics. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: no more "mark my territory" :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

Blackout was a great balance between fun songs, personal lyrics, great sound... I would be happy if she does something similar and i don't mean Blackout 2.0 but that kind of balance, she can totally do it. I would a ballad, i really need a good Britney ballad, like Perfurme vocals but better lyrics. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: no more "mark my territory" :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Fantasy (Written by Lou) was not it, felt like a way to plug the brand :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I’d love a proper ballad

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, s&m said:

I just need a song like this (don’t bash me)

https://youtu.be/C7VlC0QjdHU

I can definitely hear this sound being a new ‘He About To Lose Me’ album track that’s actually great that everyone sleeps on :gunney:

Doesn’t sound like something she’d release as a single, not when this is one of the most important moments of her career (if played right)

Don’t drag me :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Any new music I'd appreciate because its been so long !! But I'd rather not have another midtempo album. I love Glory but I'd rather she didn't do a Gloŕy 2. I really want big uptempo dance songs, a few ballsy F U songs would be great after everything she's been through and proper emotional ballads. That would be my ideal album 

I'm not overly confident we will get B10 this year tbh but I'm hoping if not this year it'll be 2023

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block