Natasha Basset, actress who portrayed Britney in Lifetime movie is dating Elon Musk

spacer.pngPer Hollywood Life:

Elon Musk, 50, has seemingly moved on from his ex Grimes and appears to be hitting it off with Natasha Bassett. The 29-year-old actress was spotted leaving the Tesla CEO’s private jet on Thursday, February 17. She tried to protect her identity with a long black trench coat and sunglasses but a source close to Elon confirmed to HollywoodLife that the “mystery woman” is in fact Natasha and weighed in on their relationship status. Our insider claimed Elon and Natasha “have only been dating for a couple of months, but they are already in a monogamous relationship. They are very much into each other and have been spending a tremendous amount of time together.”

Full article here:Hollywood Lifespacer.png

3 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

We get it, your life sucks. Get over it. 

Yeah it does, Im typing this while Im on a private beach in Maldives and been here for 3 weeks chilling a have 2 more left, paid by my own money , only thing being suck in my life at the moment is my big d1ck :)  so if you wanna support some unknown actress selling her body to billionaire who could be her father, then maybe what sucks is your life values, have a great day my dear

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

Yeah it does, Im typing this while Im on a private beach in Maldives and been here for 3 weeks chilling a have 2 more left, paid by my own money , only thing being suck in my life at the moment is my big d1ck :)  so if you wanna support some unknown actress selling her body to billionaire who could be her father, then maybe what sucks is your life values, have a great day my dear

No one is ‘selling her body’. Calm down. Sorry some rich man doesn’t want to date your bitter pathetic self. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block