Game: Create Your Very Own Exhale Album ⭐

What a dumb game but it can be fun and shady :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle::emma:

Only for creative people :emma:

THE ALBUM

Name of the album: Final Judgement

(because of my Exhale scandal that made me even more famous)

bootlegjon-emma.gif

Genres: Pop, dark-pop, rap, R&B :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Label: Exhale 

Length: 55 minutes

Tracklist:

1. Not a Classy Party - 2nd single 
  2. Ain't No Other User 
  3. Mmm Henry 
  4. You Thought You Ate 
  5. Heaven On Exhale
  6. Lies, Lies and More Lies ft. @DoubleJayTawndre - 1st single
  7. Reported 
  8. Oops! I Got Suspended Again - 3rd single 
  9. Ruin My Profile
  10. Mad Mod 
  11. 0 Warning Points  
  12. User-B/tch
  13. You're Banned, I Have Reputation Points - 4th single but it flopped :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:
  14. Delusional
  15. Uncancellable 

Bonus Tracks:

1. Blatant Disrespect 
  2. Bad Words / Profanity

The album turned out to be a huge success despite me being blacklisted because of my scandal and y'all are flops :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

@Blackout2006 Let us know what albums you released during your ATRL contract era :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 6

Name of the album: BLACKLISTED 

Remembering when Bono, Britney and Durst asked 'What's Going On'

Genre: Dance-Pop, Abstract-Pop, Not-Like-The-Other Exhalers Pop

Label: ATRL :emma:

Length: 45 minutes

1. Till @GODNA IS A QUEEN Changes His Name Back To DignifiedLove :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: -single
  2. Hold it Against Exhale (Ft. @Rik) (Whom I will not feature in the upcoming MV after she tweeted on TWITTERhale that I was the "Alessia Cara" of Exhale :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:)- single
  3. I Wanna Become a Mod - single
  4. How I SMASH Unlike @Look But Don't Touch
  5. (Drop Dead) Iconiquee Ft. Exhale's Very Own SABI, @Henry M. Torres :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: 
  6. If I Were a Mod (Cover of Exhale Legend @Queenflopga :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:)
  7. Seal it with a signature on my new ATRL contact, instead of the trash Exhale label :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:
  8. Trip to ATRL from FLOPhale
  9. @Jordan Miller about to lose an icon
  10. Don't Keep Me TANKING
  11. The New Exhalers Will Never Be Me

BONUS TRACK:

1. Pretty Flops ( @SlayOut, @Thelegendarybritney, @GODNA IS A QUEEN) :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:
  2. Where are you now @Iconic 4 U? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

My first album coming out under the ATRL reign. OuT tomorrow :emma:

• Haha 4
5 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

What a dumb game but it can be fun and shady :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle::emma:

Only for creative people :emma:

THE ALBUM

Name of the album: Final Judgement

(because of my Exhale scandal that made me even more famous)

bootlegjon-emma.gif

Genres: Pop, dark-pop, rap, R&B :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Label: Exhale 

Length: 55 minutes

Tracklist:

1. Not a Classy Party - 2nd single 
  2. Ain't No Other User 
  3. Mmm Henry 
  4. You Thought You Ate 
  5. Heaven On Exhale
  6. Lies, Lies and More Lies ft. @DoubleJayTawndre - 1st single
  7. Reported 
  8. Oops! I Got Suspended Again - 3rd single 
  9. Ruin My Profile
  10. Mad Mod 
  11. 0 Warning Points  
  12. User-B/tch
  13. You're Banned, I Have Reputation Points - 4th single but it flopped :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:
  14. Delusional
  15. Uncancellable 

Bonus Tracks:

1. Blatant Disrespect 
  2. Bad Words / Profanity

The album turned out to be a huge success despite me being blacklisted because of my scandal and y'all are flops :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

@Blackout2006 Let us know what albums you released during your ATRL contract era :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

The way you have been taking Exhale by storm :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Name of the album: BLACKLISTED 

Remembering when Bono, Britney and Durst asked 'What's Going On'

Genre: Dance-Pop, Abstract-Pop, Not-Like-The-Other Exhalers Pop

Label: ATRL :emma:

Length: 45 minutes

1. Till @GODNA IS A QUEEN Changes His Name Back To DignifiedLove :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: -single
  2. Hold it Against Exhale (Ft. @Rik) (Whom I will not feature in the upcoming MV after she tweeted on TWITTERhale that I was the "Alessia Cara" of Exhale :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:)- single
  3. I Wanna Become a Mod - single
  4. How I SMASH Unlike @Look But Don't Touch
  5. (Drop Dead) Iconiquee Ft. Exhale's Very Own SABI, @Henry M. Torres :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: 
  6. If I Were a Mod (Cover of Exhale Legend @Queenflopga :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:)
  7. Seal it with a signature on my new ATRL contact, instead of the trash Exhale label :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:
  8. Trip to ATRL from FLOPhale
  9. @Jordan Miller about to lose an icon
  10. Don't Keep Me TANKING
  11. The New Exhalers Will Never Be Me

BONUS TRACK:

1. Pretty Flops ( @SlayOut, @Thelegendarybritney, @GODNA IS A QUEEN) :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:
  2. Where are you now @Iconic 4 U? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

My first album coming out under the ATRL reign. OuT tomorrow :emma:

Sound of the album:

• Super Mods

I’ve been a bubbling under sensation for quite a while, and I’m in a dispute with Exhale Records, LLC. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: As a big eff you to my label, I’m rush releasing an EP titled Crown: Reclaimed. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: Without further ado:

Album Title: Crown: Reclaimed

spacer.png

Genre(s): Pop, Hip-Hop

Label: SlayOut Studios (Independent Release)

Length: 27 minutes, 33 seconds

Tracklist

1. Crown the Kween
  2. Slayed Out
  3. Legends Only (feat. @GODNA IS A QUEEN, @Rik & @Blackout2006)
  4. Bookmark Me
  5. Downvote Diva
  6. Exposure (feat. @CrazyButItFeelsAllright)
  7. Goodbye, Good Luck, Good Riddance

When I finally settle my contract, then I will inform you all of my debut LP! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:
EDIT

I forgot to mention a big thanks to @rennen2.0, who is my manager turned lawyer in my contract dispute. Through his fierce advocacy and discernment, I was able to release this EP without repercussions! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Edited by SlayOut
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
37 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I’ve been a bubbling under sensation for quite a while, and I’m in a dispute with Exhale Records, LLC. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: As a big eff you to my label, I’m rush releasing an EP titled Crown: Reclaimed. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: Without further ado:

spacer.png

Tracklist

1. Crown the Kween
  2. Slayed Out
  4. Bookmark Me
  5. Downvote Diva

When I finally settle my contract, then I will inform you all of my debut LP! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:
EDIT

I forgot to mention a big thanks to @rennen2.0, who is my manager turned lawyer in my contract dispute. Through his fierce advocacy and discernment, I was able to release this EP without repercussions! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Not @Rik and @Blackout2006 being named legends :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not @Rik and @Blackout2006 being named legends :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Not my legend status still being doubted :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

spacer.png

Tracklist

1. Crown the Kween
  2. Slayed Out
  4. Bookmark Me
  5. Downvote Diva

EDIT

The creativiTy :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: Don't worry bestie, I can understand how belligerent the Exhale label can be, even @GODNA IS A QUEEN and @Henry M. Torres relate, with how poorly past eras of theirs were managed (SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN era, Henry's era with the scandal (I forgot its name ddddsl :orangu_orangutan_ape:) but don't worry as we shall prove the gems they losT on our own :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Also iconiquee tracklist! Will be streaming once it is 99-out :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

The creativiTy :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: Don't worry bestie, I can understand how belligerent the Exhale label can be, even @GODNA IS A QUEEN and @Henry M. Torres relate, with how poorly past eras of theirs were managed (SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN era, Henry's era with the scandal (I forgot its name ddddsl :orangu_orangutan_ape:) but don't worry as we shall prove the gems they losT on our own :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Also iconiquee tracklist! Will be streaming once it is 99-out :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

I need this contract with ATRL :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, SlayOut said:

spacer.png

Tracklist

1. Crown the Kween
  2. Slayed Out
  4. Bookmark Me
  5. Downvote Diva

EDIT

It has indeed been a trying time with many obstacles thrown our way including multiple cease and desist letters.  These thinly vieled threats were not only received from Exhale Records LLC, but also from the Donald Trump loving lawyer of your former self-proclaimed business manager, Zero Star Sports & Non-Entertainment Group. 

I am thrilled today that the TRUTH has set you free, and your EP can be released without repercussions and without hits. 

Exhale are NOT ready for the reclaiming of your crown. 

DoubleJay, who? 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

It has indeed been a trying time with many obstacles thrown our way including multiple cease and desist letters.  These thinly vieled threats were not only received from Exhale Records LLC, but also from the Donald Trump loving lawyer of your former self-proclaimed business manager, Zero Star Sports & Non-Entertainment Group. 

I am thrilled today that the TRUTH has set you free, and your EP can be released without repercussions and without hits. 

Exhale are NOT ready for the reclaiming of your crown. 

DoubleJay, who? 

Confused Episode 12 GIF by Law & Order

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block