'3' Deserved A Grammy, On A Serious Note

1 minute ago, andreafly1 said:

Noooo lmao i thought it was Madonna at a very first glance, i was talking about her, lmao. May the Lord forgive myself. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

By the way i'm talking about production, not the song itself, just my opinion. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

I get it. But let’s be real, the production was never the issue with Max. He always delivered in that department. ‘3’ is simply just a generic dance-track that followed the same chord-progression formula of a lot of Top 40 radio and musical trends from 2008-09. It’s a soulless pile of garbage and there’s a reason why it remains her most forgotten solo #1.  Plus, I can name at least 50-100 songs that came out in 2009-10 that  deserved a GRAMMY over ‘3’.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, andreafly1 said:

Well yes i see your point, but it's undeniable that Max Martin knows very well how to make the perfect pop song effortlessly, especially with Britney.

My point is: if Toxic can win a Grammy for Best Dance Recording (100% deserved), why couldn't "3" aswell (production-wise)? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

I gagged

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

You made fun of Mac Miller, Lana Del Rey, Bad Bunny, Drake, Selena Q, Beyoncé and so many other critically-acclaimed songs and artists yesterday. You don’t remember? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: 

Also what happened to you ignoring me? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Iol the way you twist things, I wasn’t making fun of those artist I was making fun of YOU!:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Honestly I find it fun going back in forth with you lol your post make me laugh 

4 hours ago, andreafly1 said:

Well yes i see your point, but it's undeniable that Max Martin knows very well how to make the perfect pop song effortlessly, especially with Britney.

My point is: if Toxic can win a Grammy for Best Dance Recording (100% deserved), why couldn't "3" aswell (production-wise)? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Britney has never been respected for the great pop music she makes. They give Taylor, Madonna, Beyoncé and Rihanna Grammys like they’re handing out cookies, but Britney gets nothing. Baby one more time, Slave, MATM, Everytime, stronger, womanizer, circus, IUSA, Gimme More, Piece of Me, none of them have a Grammy 

• Like 2

I haven't listened to that song in like 10+ years :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: It's a bit repetitive for my taste, but I understand why people like it... But I think it's not a Grammy material :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Imo she has lots of other songs that really deserved a Grammy or at least some nominations "Everytime" "Gimme More" "Piece of Me" "Break the Ice" "Oops" "BOMT" etc... But Britney has always been mistreated by the Grammys so 49fd17bd2f797fc942fcf55bf9e70459.gif:saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney::overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

5 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Britney has never been respected for the great pop music she makes. They give Taylor, Madonna, Beyoncé and Rihanna Grammys like they’re handing out cookies, but Britney gets nothing. Baby one more time, Slave, MATM, Everytime, stronger, womanizer, circus, IUSA, Gimme More, Piece of Me, none of them have a Grammy 

Say it louder for the people in the back! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Such a scandal that, even albums like Blackout, have been completely snubbed. :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block