'3' Deserved A Grammy, On A Serious Note

2 hours ago, andreafly1 said:

Thoughts? :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

I could name a top 20 of songs which deserved a grammy before "3".

It´s not a bad song but is quite basic and repetitive. I never understood the hype for it. Yes it´s cool and fun to listen to but it´s on the same level of artistry as I wanna go or Til The World ends. Radio friendly songs to listen to while dancing in the club without thinking too much of what they are about. It was actually recorded at the same time as those 2 songs I mentioned so it kinda makes sense :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 3
  • Like 6
21 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

I could name a top 20 of songs which deserved a grammy before "3".

It´s not a bad song but is quite basic and repetitive. I never understood the hype for it. Yes it´s cool and fun to listen to but it´s on the same level of artistry as I wanna go or Til The World ends. Radio friendly songs to listen to while dancing in the club without thinking too much of what they are about. It was actually recorded at the same time as those 2 songs I mentioned so it kinda makes sense :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Well yes i see your point, but it's undeniable that Max Martin knows very well how to make the perfect pop song effortlessly, especially with Britney.

My point is: if Toxic can win a Grammy for Best Dance Recording (100% deserved), why couldn't "3" aswell (production-wise)? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, andreafly1 said:

But the artist in your avi (which i stan, i mean, who doesn't) released one of her best works exactly during those years, for example. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

Girl what? Lana was still an unknown in 2009 though and hadn’t even released her first major label debut. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: You really don’t know a thing about music, do you? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

13 minutes ago, andreafly1 said:

Well yes i see your point, but it's undeniable that Max Martin knows very well how to make the perfect pop song effortlessly, especially with Britney.

My point is: if Toxic can win a Grammy for Best Dance Recording (100% deserved), why couldn't "3" aswell? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Imagine comparing a generic, soulless, disposable dance-track made for Top 40 radio to one of, if not, the greatest pop masterpieces of the 21st century known as “Toxic”. spacer.png

@Blackout2006 help{%]%]{**{*{ TASTELESShale is at it again spacer.pngspacer.png

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Girl what? Lana was still an unknown in 2009 though and hadn’t even released her first major label debut. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: You really don’t know a thing about music, huh? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Noooo i thought it was Madonna at a very first glance, i was talking about her, lmao. May the Lord forgive myself, it's 2am here where i live. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

By the way i'm talking about production, not the song itself, just my opinion. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Haha 3

Yup, 3 is a charm baby!!!!! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

I love “3” it was my alarm song all through high school lol my mom got annoyed eventually hearing “the counting song every morning” :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

but seriously “3” is such an ear worm, you can’t just listen to it once, I end up playing it on repeat over and over!

it’s one her most lyrically creative songs if you ask me, and yes everything you said the song is the perfect Max Martin Britney song.

• Love 5
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block