I trust no one hired by Team Con

Cap87

They haven’t all been bad.  Alex from Blackbox ended up doing the right thing.  Same with Tish Yates, the costume designer.  Fe was technically allowed back in by team Con and her love for Britney never waivered.  Did they allow it to go on for too long?  Yeah, but we don’t know everything - and better late than never.

I think the vast majority of people were fooled by team con “never mention the conservatorship she doesn’t want to talk about it.”  But obviously there are quite a few evil POS’s.

I was rewatching Britney vs. Spears yesterday and I think I'm only now really getting what kind of monsters they were to her. And I was so disgusted by Kevin's lawyer statement on her allegedly being held at the facility against her will. Saying something in the lines of, "LA isn't a cave, so you wouldn't be able to ask for help If held against your will"

:beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

• Like 4

People are going to drag me but I think for some of the people it was a case of having a job and providing for their families and it was the main worry for them in terms of speaking out I know it’s not morally right for what was happening but for loose people that saw her during certain periods I genuinely don’t think it’s right to blame them for only seeing certain stuff, I think focusing on certain people is stupid and nonsensical it’s the main people we should focus on the people that enabled it not people showing up and doing their jobs 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

People are going to drag me but I think for some of the people it was a case of having a job and providing for their families and it was the main worry for them in terms of speaking out I know it’s not morally right for what was happening but for loose people that saw her during certain periods I genuinely don’t think it’s right to blame them for only seeing certain stuff, I think focusing on certain people is stupid and nonsensical it’s the main people we should focus on the people that enabled it not people showing up and doing their jobs 

The ones showing up for their jobs are just as guilty