Forbes Reports “The Queen Of Hip Hop New Single Outsold The Next Seven Bestselling Songs In America Combined” 👸🏼💯🆙

Style.

30 minutes ago, Style. said:

The payola girls can’t keep up with fan love support. That’s why Nicki a millionaire and they rely on the stripping pole! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink::whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: @gapeach704 @Touch my Toto enjoy your evening, how is it? A nightmare? :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Hey baby @Style.

Your fav Nicki Garbage has been selling s.ex since the beginning of her career on national TV while Cardi has been selling it locally. One debuts her goods to her local community and the other dubuts to the entire world. 

• Haha 2
22 minutes ago, Touch my Toto said:

Hey baby @Style.

Your fav Nicki Garbage has been selling s.ex since the beginning of her career on national TV while Cardi has been selling it locally. One debuts her goods to her local community and the other dubuts to the entire world. 

That’s only your delusional opinion which is invalid, Forbes and the whole globe says it otherwise. You don’t compare where you can’t compete. :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Touch my Toto said:

Hey baby @Style.

And let’s not talk about how Nicki is expected to drop at least 30 spots on billboard next week. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: How embarrassing. :emma:

The fact that Cardi has this granny so bothered after only releasing ONE album :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: Just imagine what’ll happen when Cardi releases her second.:cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

And let’s not talk about how Nicki is expected to drop at least 30 spots on billboard next week. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: How embarrassing. :emma:

The fact that Cardi has this granny so bothered after only releasing ONE album :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: Just imagine what’ll happen when Cardi releases her second.:cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

Exaaaactly! Can you preach them facts louder! @Style.hasn't logically processed them facts since Cardi began her reign in 2017! 

11 minutes ago, Touch my Toto said:

Exaaaactly! Can you preach them facts louder! @Style.hasn't logically processed them facts since Cardi began her reign in 2017! 

Cardi could release a second album now and have it consist of just the one-off singles she’s released since her last album  (from “money” all the way to “up”) and it would be certified platinum (or multi) IMMEDIATELY upon release (and she’d probably win another Grammy for it LOL). Can Nicki say the same with the songs she’s released since her last album? Where’s megatron? Where’s yikes? Hell, where’s “do we have a problem” about to be on the charts 

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I’m so excited to see how Nicki’s new album performs. I predict:

Mean Girls Gym GIF by Paramount Movies

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, gapeach704 said:

Cardi could release a second album now and have it consist of just the one-off singles she’s released since her last album  (from “money” all the way to “up”) and it would be certified platinum (or multi) IMMEDIATELY upon release. Can Nicki say the same with the songs she’s released since her last album? Where’s megatron? Where’s yikes? Hell, where’s “do we have a problem” about to be on the charts 

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I’m so excited to see how Nicki’s new album performs. I predict:

Stop hating on Nicki. She’s the best female rapper 

19 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Cardi could release a second album now and have it consist of just the one-off singles she’s released since her last album  (from “money” all the way to “up”) and it would be certified platinum (or multi) IMMEDIATELY upon release (and she’d probably win another Grammy for it LOL). Can Nicki say the same with the songs she’s released since her last album? Where’s megatron? Where’s yikes? Hell, where’s “do we have a problem” about to be on the charts 

Exactly, the air that cardi converts into carbon dioxide gets automatically certified platinum while Nicki has to create thousands of streaming accounts to stream her catalog for it to go atleast gold because the barbs are a population of about 80 people while the Bardi gang exist within the millions. Nicki has been in the game for over 10 years and has not reached Cardi's level. If Nicki were to release a greatest hits it'll be like only 4 songs while Cardi has every album track and single to display.

@Style. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Touch my Toto said:

Exactly, the air that cardi converts into carbon dioxide gets automatically certified platinum while Nicki has to create thousands of streaming accounts to stream her catalog for it to go atleast gold because the barbs are a population of about 80 people while the Bardi gang exist within the millions. Nicki has been in the game for over 10 years and has not reached Cardi's level. If Nicki were to release a greatest hits it'll be like only 4 songs while Cardi has every album track and single to display.

@Style. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I. Am. SCREAMING! :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: That shade was EXQUISITE! 200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7epbidugck7q0cgmmnj30

• Haha 1

People pressed as always, the thing is that nobody does female Rap like Nicki it's just true who cares about what kind of a personal mess going on in her life? Kanye west songs are always appreciated instead of us knowing how pathetic is he as a person as long as the music is good i don't understand what is the problem. Anyway, congrats to Queen of Rap I bought the song the minute it came out, Bussin is so good :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block