I wish this song and video were Britney 😩😭

I wish this song and video were Britney’s 😭. This was the song that made me stan Kylie, and I will unapologetically say this is one of THE best pop songs (like top 7 for sure). Even the video is so sleek and artistic, dark yet light, edgy yet simple. I wish this was Britney’s!!!

And yes, I do know this song was meant for Britney and her team passed on it. That’s what makes it hurt so much worse.  
:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: Justice for “Get Outta My Way”

• Love 3
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Antidote said:

I think the song is perfect for Kylie.

Plus Rihanna rejected the song too after Britney, oh and this is the demo what they heard:

The intro “don’t ever forget” is CRINGE AF! :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: I would’ve passed if someone sent that to me and that was the first thing I heard too. But, still wish this was Britney’s. I stan Kylie and I guess it’s an even swap since Britney got “toxic” which was meant for Kylie.

Ever since I heard that this song was offered to Britney, I have been imagining what it would be like with her vocals on it!

Never heard the demo but the singer definitely has that late 2000s pop radio hit voice, wow. I prefer Kylie's super high pitch.

I wonder if after hearing the song with Kylie's vocals if they would still pass on it. There's just something about the lyrics that makes me feel Brit would like it? But who knows!!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I actually agree with you. This song was a huuuge missed opportunity. When I found out it was initially meant for Britney, I was disheartened because it really aged better than almost all of FF. I first heard it at my gym a couple years back and absolutely fell in love with it. It’s a killer pop song. And this is coming from someone who doesn’t really care for electropop. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

I wish this song and video were Britney’s 😭. This was the song that made me stan Kylie, and I will unapologetically say this is one of THE best pop songs (like top 7 for sure). Even the video is so sleek and artistic, dark yet light, edgy yet simple. I wish this was Britney’s!!!

And yes, I do know this song was meant for Britney and her team passed on it. That’s what makes it hurt so much worse.  
:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: Justice for “Get Outta My Way”

Still an endless bop!!!!!! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block