Nicole Scherzinger debuts new face

Body ache

She used to be one of the most beautiful women in the world :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

the “yes” people on here saying she doesn’t look different or she looks good are so weird. And to the ones criticizing others for acknowledging she ruined her face... Nicole isn’t reading Breatheheavy. Get over it. Besides she should know she’s making bad choices and wasting her money and natural beauty.

and other people who actually read this forum should learn from her that no matter how rich you are, fillers and plastic surgery are a huge gamble. Eventually you’re gonna start looking weird if you keep getting it done. Doctors are learning fillers don’t totally disappear either if you stop getting them. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

I mean it's her face, so obviously she can do with it what she wants. But I find it really sad how society's pressure on women to look 25 when they're 40 and 30 when they're 50, drives people to such extremes. I wish there wasn't such a stigma around aging.

I of course know what you mean, but at the same time I'm like... She's a grown woman, she should know better. Or learn how to. Like, you can't blame society / others for your own mistakes.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block