Where is Kanye West’s conservatorship?

Please stop with these threads. Why would you even suggest this after what britney went through? No one knows what is going on behind the scenes.to just suggest this is the same as asking for a person to be locked in prison for life IMO

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Just because what they did to Britney is wrong and just because Kanye is being a bit of a jackxss doesn’t mean he deserves the same. Britney was victim to a criminal conspiracy, she was abused, controlled and defrauded for years. I hope he gets the help he needs but coming to exhale suggesting someone else get a conservatorship is like selling salt water to pirates. 

• Like 4
  • Super Mods

I agree.

His behavior shows WAY more dangerous signs and behavior than Britney ever has.

I mean for gods sake, the peak of Britney's troubles was her SHAVING HER HEAD!

This guy literally went on stage back in 2009 to humilate a then teen Taylor Swift,

he calls himself a God (which hes NOT) and just the behavior has towards Kim is just troubling.

I feel bad for his kids and even kim, to my suprise

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I feel Kanye will only accept a divorce if he gets to be in his kids life, you have to do solid research.

He grew up without a father and he knows that family is all about females doing everything, he doesn't want that. 

He wants his kids to have a male influence. 

But on the other hand, i also believe he will make it in legal writing that Kim can only date men he approves that is best for his children, and no tik tok. 

I believe he just wants to make sure everything is taken care of 

Two sides, and i truly believe it's not what people think .

He hates failure, and a divorce means he even failed there. 

I see kanye being a perfectionist and that means divorces arent an option for perfectionists. 

On 2/18/2022 at 8:15 AM, BritneyLVR said:

.It’s beyond disgusting that Britney was thrown into a conservatorship yet this man can run around acting and behaving the way he is lately. Have you seen what he’s been acting like towards Kim Kardashian? Scary. 

Where is his psychological evaluation? :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Conservatorships are for people with limited mental capacity and elderly. Why would they put Kanye under one? People are allowed to do weird things in the world. And you have to remember most of the news coming out about Kim and Kanye is fake and exaggerated. It’s a real life meme of sorts. 

In Brits case, this wasn’t for health or wellness. It was to keep her estate flowing with cash. She most likely would have taken a break around the time it started  but the people who run the show (money people, investors, labels) couldn’t have that. Btw there are still people behind the scenes running things, she’s not a business woman, she can’t run her brand on her own. It’s just not her former team that used and abused her.

Also btw Britney is wayyyyyyy more famous and popular around the world than Kanye. Yes he’s iconic and famous. But not as much as her. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, A.a.A said:

Conservatorships are for people with limited mental capacity and elderly. Why would they put Kanye under one? People are allowed to do weird things in the world. And you have to remember most of the news coming out about Kim and Kanye is fake and exaggerated. It’s a real life meme of sorts. 

In Brits case, this wasn’t for health or wellness. It was to keep her estate flowing with cash. She most likely would have taken a break around the time it started  but the people who run the show (money people, investors, labels) couldn’t have that. Btw there are still people behind the scenes running things, she’s not a business woman, she can’t run her brand on her own. It’s just not her former team that used and abused her.

Also btw Britney is wayyyyyyy more famous and popular around the world than Kanye. Yes he’s iconic and famous. But not as much as her. 

:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block