Check Out My Britney Believe Ad!

Cqleb

• Content Curators

This is my Believe Ad I produced from the 2007 fragrance. Its created in photoshop using 3 different images and collaged together. The bottle on the shoulder I think is artsy fartsy, I was originally going to place a little bird there but I thought it was cool this way. I love the original shoot, it’s now prophetic with the birds in cages but I wish there was more of this shoot although it’s speculated the 2 images are a stunt double and Britney’s face was photoshopped onto them but looking at the hq versions it’s definitely her but they’re very overprocessed just like mine I guess, at least I stayed true to the theme right? Pssss I want to buy believe now that she has her money. 

believe Britney Spears BritneySpears Fragrance perfume poster

• Love 7
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
Just now, bitbitboi said:

I really like it! I also like how you explained your thought process during making it.
I wish I could buy her fragrances! The photoshoot looks amazing.

They’re really expensive I know and yes it’s symbolic now 

1 minute ago, BettyBoop said:

Yours looks more real than the official :orangu_orangutan_ape: but yeah I remember reading a story they used one of the crew members for the body shots but then again the media acted like she was 900 lbs when she literally wasn’t and the official ads do look like her VMA 07 body edited so who knows but I love this edit tbh 

Yep, that's true. It wasnt her so technically, any fanmade will be close to the real Britney than the official shot. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Content Curators
12 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Nice! I’d love to know the exact date she shot this campaign, I know it was supposedly 2007 but the shoot could have easily been leftovers from a 2003 one

Yes!! I was looking at Ranjit Singh Grewal’s shots and the faces are very similar 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
56 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Beautiful ad, I like it better than the original, you did a great job.

Believe always reminds me of the album Blackout, the copy I bought included a sample of it. 

What a bonus and thanks a lot 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
Just now, Isla said:

Stunning edit! I always wondered about the photoshoot for this perfume, because of all the rumours of a body double being used. 

Thanks so much, yeah is being discussed  again in this forum. So many theories but not many answers  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

They’re really expensive I know and yes it’s symbolic now 

Believe can usually be found in **** stores at a fairly low price along with Fantasy, midnight fantasy and sometimes curious and hidden fantasy and circus fantasy as well... typically all her others are pricey though

Believe is my favourite Britney Fragrance

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block