User @Rik is pregnant

@Rik announced today that they were pregnant with their first child, ending months of speculation over whether the Exhale princess was launching a new career as a mother.

Rik, 23, who married dancer @SlayOut last September in a surprise, private ceremony, made the announcement in a posting to fans on their official Exhale profile.

''The time has finally come to share our wonderful news that we are expecting our first child together. There were reports that I was in the hospital this weekend. @SlayOut and I just want everyone to know that all is well. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Love Rik and SlayOut,'' the brief posting said.

No further details were available.

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Not @Henry M. Torres being the Maury Povich of Exhale! :orangu_orangutan_ape: Not only did I not know I was married to @Rik, but now I find out I’m a daddy? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

The allegations are shocking! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: See, I’m usually the one calling people daddy, but to be considered one myself now? Blasphemous! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

@Rik, is it true? Am I the father? Are we married? :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

@SlayOut denies the facts :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Drama of the year is coming I fear :gloria_falling_stairs_trip::whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block