Where is Britney’s old assistant Carla?

• 4 months later...
On 2/16/2022 at 5:12 PM, lemonbaby said:

All I know is that she was there when Britney got taken away on a gurney in 2008. She must know a lot of things, but like where is she now? I guess she got kicked out if Britneys life when the cship began.spacer.png

Lol, the fact that people are still talking about me after all these years 🙌🏻 Haha I love it. Hi I’m Karla. With a K! 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, lemonbaby said:

girl are you serious please do a tell all post now

I’m serious but I would never do a tell all. I had many opportunities. I love reading what people have to say though I had to jump in here lol

18 minutes ago, KXR said:

I’m serious but I would never do a tell all. I had many opportunities. I love reading what people have to say though I had to jump in here lol

has britney ever tried to reach out to you or have you tried to reach out to her? and like why did you quit 

27 minutes ago, lemonbaby said:

has britney ever tried to reach out to you or have you tried to reach out to her? and like why did you quit 

Sorry, I don’t like talking about her especially on the internet. I just wanted to jump on here cause apparently people have been looking for me lol. I’ll just say, she’s a QUEEN, super sweet and so so funny. And also, don’t trust everything you read I was never her maid and also was never fired for talking to the media! 

5 hours ago, KXR said:

Sorry, I don’t like talking about her especially on the internet. I just wanted to jump on here cause apparently people have been looking for me lol. I’ll just say, she’s a QUEEN, super sweet and so so funny. And also, don’t trust everything you read I was never her maid and also was never fired for talking to the media! 

Were you with Britney when she was shooting "Gimme more" video?

And welcome to Exhell, If that's really you:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

6 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Were you with Britney when she was shooting "Gimme more" video?

And welcome to Exhell, If that's really you:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Lol thanks it’s really me. I just found it so funny that People are looking for me I couldn’t resist and had to join. I wasn’t there til Dec 2007 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block