Where is Britney’s old assistant Carla?

44 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

I remember looking into her a while back and found absolutely nothing, there’s a few people from back then she had as assistants temporarily that I legit can’t find anything about whatsoever it’s very bizarre 

i know right, i feel like carla is definitely one of britneys more known like assisants so i was really expecting at least something to find on her

• Love 2

I'm not sure whether she was truly trustworthy or not. Remember Britney wrote in that letter to Andrew Gallery that she was set up on the night of the 5150 and that her "friend" at the door was telling her to stay in the bathroom and that everybody was leaving. It wasn't Alli as she was in New York, and her other assistant at the time was Carla. I don't know it was her that Britney was referring to for sure, but just something I found interesting..

• Love 1
  • Like 2
59 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Idk but her old assistant Robin will be easy to find

200.gif

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

Pff I wish, but quite honestly, after seeing that picture from thw Superbowl I have my doubts. I hope I am wrong.

1 minute ago, Kletus said:

and then you say in the interview, "I'll only tell what I saw with Britney... if I get the job," then you get the job and every now and then you'll let slip out something random like "Britney likes salt," or "Britney once owned a dog," and then this leverages you into getting dat promotion where you suddenly rule the company :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: lucky Carla :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Damn! You're diabolical. I was only here to get some tea ... but :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

• Haha 3
9 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I'm not sure whether she was truly trustworthy or not. Remember Britney wrote in that letter to Andrew Gallery that she was set up on the night of the 5150 and that her "friend" at the door was telling her to stay in the bathroom and that everybody was leaving. It wasn't Alli as she was in New York, and her other assistant at the time was Carla. I don't know it was her that Britney was referring to for sure, but just something I found interesting..

The friend could be Lutfi too, he was there as well and is far more suspicious...

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

It was a female.

Did she say that somewhere else? The letter reads "her friend at the door", it doesn't seem to specify the friend was a female:

On 7/11/2020 at 5:14 AM, C0CKy said:

andrew.jpg.188a719c806a9584f7dba2e4bf9ef0a6.jpg

A photographer named Andrew Gallery, who worked with Britney on For The Record and became close friends with her, just revealed that he was the one to share a letter Britney wrote him between 2009-2010. Britney asked it be shared with us, but he couldn't at the time because he was under contract. 

Gallery says the conservatorship ultimately destroyed the letter, but before they could he made a copy. 

The letter was originally published on the Daily Mail in 2019, but no one knew if it was 100% real or not because the source was anonymous. Gallery reveals he was that anonymous source. He is now speaking up publicly because of the severity of her situation.

ERS4x6SXsAEbAkw?format=jpg&name=900x900

ERS4x9dXUAMWs2E?format=jpg&name=medium

ERS4x-jXYAAwpWm?format=jpg&name=900x900

ERS4x-EXUAAhIRm?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block