The Cooking In the Kitchen Thread

JayTawndre

I have been cooking lately and let me tell you something!!! Girl I like cooking OK because when I'm in the kitchen I got my music playing OK I got my Britney Spears playing OK I got my Rihanna playing OK I got my nicki Minaj playing OK I got my Katy Perry playing OK and I love my pop music OK !!! :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

You already know I'm a artist singer songwriter rapper producer dancer, OK the whole damn show and I just really appreciate Cooking !!!👌👌👌 :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Salma Hayek Dancing GIF by Identity

love story dancing GIF by Hallmark Channel

Recent cooking posts on my IG :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

What do YOU like to cook?

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

I let my wife do the cooking. I can't do all the cleaning and all the cooking. So I stopped with the cooking one day because I'm a feminist and my wife is so lazy. She needs to show her wife a little strength. How equal is gay couples? Another twist to this thread but maybe someone thinks about this to.

It takes two to tango! :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

What does she cook that you love? 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

It takes two to tango! :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

What does she cook that you love? 

Work in progress, work in progress! But I fry the pancakes for the whole family. The kids love them and so do the mothers to. Two to tango! We are tiered mothers that has forgotten to tango... Lord I wish I had a happy gay guy that could lift me up here sometimes. Between the dishes and have a sneak peek at breathheavy...

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

Work in progress, work in progress! But I fry the pancakes for the whole family. The kids love them and so do the mothers to. Two to tango! We are tiered mothers that has forgotten to tango... Lord I wish I had a happy gay guy that could lift me up here sometimes. Between the dishes and have a sneak peek at breathheavy...

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I wish we could hang out we are miles a way! :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1
11 hours ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Omg I love pasta! ❤   Alfredo pastas make me feel some type of way :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Yaaasss I want some Alfredo now. Have you ever made it from scratch? It’s not that hard even I can do it :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: Just some cream Parmesan and butter. Also I love a Mississippi roast :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew: A Chuck roast slow cooked in ranch and au jus gravy :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello: **** I haven’t had breakfast 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

Yaaasss I want some Alfredo now. Have you ever made it from scratch? It’s not that hard even I can do it :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: Just some cream Parmesan and butter. Also I love a Mississippi roast :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew: A Chuck roast slow cooked in ranch and au jus gravy :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello: **** I haven’t had breakfast 

I haven't had breakfast yet either lol :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

What u gonna eat? :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block