I hope Britney has been able to re-connect with her REAL friends that were shut out because of the conservatorship

Cap87

41 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Well I believe some of her old friends mainly her cousin Laura Lynn didn’t have her back and were pretty shady in the c-ship so I would think there would be pain going back to some of her old friends. And cutting ties with people that no longer support you like they used to is healthy.

I'm speaking on the good ones

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

It seems like for the first time she is choosing to be isolated, it’s probably going to take a while for her to let other people in, she doesn’t trust anyone but her lawyer and Sam for good reason, it will take time she doesn’t want to make the same mistake of letting people in her life that will use her like in 2007 ect. It’s going to take time. In the meantime she has a loving husband to be and new fur babies to keep her company. I had my doubts on Sam in the beginning but I think he’s a good one and I’m grateful that Britney had someone like Sam when she was going through that hardest, most challenging times in her life.

I like how you forgetto mention her sons who are the only important thing to her 

The actual ones who were there for her through all of this with unconditional love.

They are the actual ones that kept her alive and going.

• Love 1

It still seems like she lives in her own little bubble of herself, Sam, and Vicky.  Obviously we don’t know who all she hangs with, but it would be cool if she did a little behind the scenes special - I thought for sure the NYT would do “Freeing Britney Spears” and I had hoped she’d be part of it since now she can do whatever she wants.  But we know she has trauma and a fear of people, so maybe she just wants to keep her circle small.

I think it’s obvious Laura Lynne ended up being a two-faced POS like Jamie Lynne, which is sad.  But her friend Jensen is active on IG and was a big supporter of FreeBritney…but she hasn’t posted anything about talking to her.  Same with Fe :(

• Love 1
1 hour ago, G-unit said:

It still seems like she lives in her own little bubble of herself, Sam, and Vicky.  Obviously we don’t know who all she hangs with, but it would be cool if she did a little behind the scenes special - I thought for sure the NYT would do “Freeing Britney Spears” and I had hoped she’d be part of it since now she can do whatever she wants.  But we know she has trauma and a fear of people, so maybe she just wants to keep her circle small.

I think it’s obvious Laura Lynne ended up being a two-faced POS like Jamie Lynne, which is sad.  But her friend Jensen is active on IG and was a big supporter of FreeBritney…but she hasn’t posted anything about talking to her.  Same with Fe :(

AFAIK, she is still close friends with Cade Hudson who set her up with Rosengart and has been vacationing with Sam and Britney after her conservatorship ended (and she was able to travel abroad). 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, The Finn said:

AFAIK, she is still close friends with Cade Hudson who set her up with Rosengart and has been vacationing with Sam and Britney after her conservatorship ended (and she was able to travel abroad). 

I'm talking about Britney REAL friends, the good ones that existed before the conservatorship and were shut out.

I don't think people talk enough about the mind games that Team Con would play. The Felicia on the Tour Story is the perfect example. They would tell people not to talk out about her (Crossroads Director) and constantly change her phone number.  She probably thought so many people didn't care about her since they didn't reach out. Even Will I AM who was EP said it was very difficult to reach her. They caused so much conflict. When someone got close to her, they disappeared. It sounds like a complete mind ****. How can you go through trauma without long-term friendships/relationships.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block