Are these genuine Britney signatures?

Hi,

Just checking with you because I know that the fans' opinions matter a lot more overall than any subjective authentication companies’. Since you have seen many of Britney's autographs. So I stumbled upon one but I'm still deliberating to buy it or not. The heart does seem too symmetrical to me, but other than that it looks "round" and genuine, who knows... the other one is without any smiley or heart, but both of them only says "Brit". While the first one only has a basic certification the second is actually on JSA website with the photo. So they truly authenticated that one, which would also imply that the first is just as genuine. So help, please! :)

https://ibb.co/1QChd6R

https://ibb.co/VTVQXDH

the second:

https://ibb.co/b53HGts

https://ibb.co/R2wqjrW

These photos are screenshots from my pc, hence the low quality.

• Love 2

I made a thread about this a while ago, but I can't find that thread now... :(
I was asking for help from the fan base to know if the signature from a picture from the Circus era that I was gifted was real or not. It also had an "authenticity note", but everybody agreed on it being super fake. I wish I could give concise reasons as to why a signature from her is real or not, I've seen many very different and I'm confused now... :( But most fans also said that she doesn't sign much, so most are probably fake. And WHO are these people who authenticate the signatures anyway??

• Love 1
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I made a thread about this a while ago, but I can't find that thread now... :(
I was asking for help from the fan base to know if the signature from a picture from the Circus era that I was gifted was real or not. It also had an "authenticity note", but everybody agreed on it being super fake. I wish I could give concise reasons as to why a signature from her is real or not, I've seen many very different and I'm confused now... :( But most fans also said that she doesn't sign much, so most are probably fake. And WHO are these people who authenticate the signatures anyway??

I have found many versions even narrowing down it to the "in person signed" signatures. So it gets me bummed. The "B" is different here, but the one in the Manila Cafe is very similar to this, and different from the "usual B" we have seen a lot. The rest of it screams Britney, but I don't really know anymore. It's funny that you are not a collector or anything but possessing one from your all time favorite seems like a nearly impossible mission... :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: At least I have one from Kylie Minogue. :bow_bowing_orange:

Anyway all the opinions are appreciated. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

1 hour ago, Riko said:

I have found many versions even narrowing down it to the "in person signed" signatures. So it gets me bummed. The "B" is different here, but the one in the Manila Cafe is very similar to this, and different from the "usual B" we have seen a lot. The rest of it screams Britney, but I don't really know anymore. It's funny that you are not a collector or anything but possessing one from your all time favorite seems like a nearly impossible mission... :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: At least I have one from Kylie Minogue. :bow_bowing_orange:

Anyway all the opinions are appreciated. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

oh, I think you missunderstood me, mine is absolutely fake! But congrats on you having one from queen Kylie!! That's amazing! SHE is amazing.

• Love 1

Kinda depends on when they were signed.  She signed very neatly for a long time and now she’s, like most celebs, pretty sloppy with the signature.  Could be authentic signatures that were mailed to fans, but possibly signed by an assistant or by an auto pen.  I don’t buy autographed stuff because I generally don’t trust anything signed unless it’s signed in front of me…even with a COA.

Someone is selling an “authentic” signed Britney Funko Pop on eBay with a COA…and I messaged them asking when and how they got it signed considering she hasn’t worked since that item was released (it looks exactly like the Singles Collection font) and they ignored me.  On top of that they’re only charging $69 which even more proves it’s fake.  I guess it’s possible they ran into her in person, but highly unlikely lmao. Plus they’d charge WAY more money.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block