Did my 5 Year Old Britney-Related Thread Help the Rams Win the SuperBowl?

• Super Mods

So I was taking a walk down memory lane aka looking at old threads I made and came across this archived thread:

In it, I asked Exhalers to theorize what Britney’s posts from an LA Rams game might be. We wondered if she’d perform the National Anthem, among other things.

Fast forward 5 years later, and the Rams have won the SuperBowl. Could Britney’s presence at their game/practice all those years ago given them enough inspiration to win? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Did her posts about the LA Rams launch the team to new levels of fame? :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: Did my 5 year old thread impact the SuperBowl results? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Discuss. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The Slayout era really is over :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

spacer.png

It really is. Truly the hasbeen of Exhale! :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I know deep down how scared some of the girls are for my redemption era. My ability to comeback makes them quake! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

But I wait, plotting my moves, strategizing. I’ll let some of these girls and gays think they have the crown. But one day they’ll wake up and realize they actually have a jester’s cap! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Poor that! :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

• Haha 3
20 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

It really is. Truly the hasbeen of Exhale! :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I know deep down how scared some of the girls are for my redemption era. My ability to comeback makes them quake! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

But I wait, plotting my moves, strategizing. I’ll let some of these girls and gays think they have the crown. But one day they’ll wake up and realize they actually have a jester’s cap! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Poor that! :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

They ain’t ready for your Emily Thorne era :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Kletus said:

I think it must have helped, the spirit of Godney helps all and I think some of the Rams must have read your thread and it really helped them :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I wouldn't know because I don't watch basketball

I appreciate your levelheadedness and honesty! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: They’re a great team on and off the court and we both know how Godney impacted them! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The Slayout era really is over :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

spacer.png

Actually on second thought, you might be wrong! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: I hate having to challenge a mod’s perspective but I checked my profile and it says I earned the most likes on February 8th! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I know it’s like last week but my Star isn’t as dim as I thought! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Actually on second thought, you might be wrong! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: I hate having to challenge a mod’s perspective but I checked my profile and it says I earned the most likes on February 8th! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I know it’s like last week but my Star isn’t as dim as I thought! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Don’t worry. I’m secure with myself to not give you warning points or a snarky response for challenging my perspective :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Don’t worry. I’m secure with myself to not give you warning points or a snarky response for challenging my perspective :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

I mean even if you did I’d still stan! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Not my revival era being here sooner than anticipated tbh :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block