Britney Spotify Stats Update

Britney's spotify streaming numbers have been rising! Considering she hasn't released new music in years this is pretty impressive. 

Some of her singles that are close to reaching big milestones:

Gimme More - Almost 300M - 298,011,816

Circus - Almost 200M - 199,424,729

Piece of Me - Almost 100M - 99,460,146

Lucky - Almost 100M - 95,363,788

Songs that recently reached big milestones:

Stronger - 100M

Everytime - 100M

Toxic - 700M

If you seek amy - 100M

She currently has 24,620,790 monthly listeners and ranks in at #116 overall.

She is ahead of JT at #123, JLo at #161 and xtina at #160

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, S0ggyBiscuit said:

That's great but still low for her status imo...

spacer.png

She'll see 8B this year considering her playlisting is the worst among her peers also without having a single hit during streaming era! Let's say thank you to tiktok young gen is eating her music up. 

Streaming industry mainly works upon release of singles as well which also britney has lacked severely for the past 10 years, her streaming numbers have been constantly rising from 2 years and not to mention she's a solo act features also help boost number a lot.

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, MidnightCity19 said:

True, I don’t think her Spanish EP even charted on the billboard 200:emma:

1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

I was expecting xtuna to not even be in the top 500 though. Being 160 is good for the flop of pop

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

As much as I want to laugh, I felt these female pop artist are having a really tough times. J.Lo, Xtuna, Kylie Minogue, all have new albums coming out in the past year but nobody ever make a mark. Gaga is doing pretty bad considering how recent and highly produced her stuff is. No wonder she venture out to acting instead. Only Britney that really stood the test of time. 24 years and counting. :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

8 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

As much as I want to laugh, I felt these female pop artist are having a really tough times. J.Lo, Xtuna, Kylie Minogue, all have new albums coming out in the past year but nobody ever make a mark. Gaga is doing pretty bad considering how recent and highly produced her stuff is. No wonder she venture out to acting instead. Only Britney that really stood the test of time. 24 years and counting. :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Imagine if she releases a legit bop, she would gain a huge legion of new fans

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block