"Britney: Rose Colored Glasses" (Reality Series) ???

10 hours ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Hello

I would rather have a hard hitting, respectfully directed documentary rather than a reality series. Reality shows tend to be pushed as silly scripted shows that aren’t taken seriously. If you think Brit gets eaten up on IG for simply dancing, imagine what a reality show would do. Now, a documentary to 1-3 part docuseries that details and follows Brit’s journey over the past 40 years. I can Get behind that. :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
On 2/15/2022 at 12:00 PM, Stannedforever said:

The problem with reality tv nowadays is the fact that it doesn't really portray the reality. Chaotic 2.0 would never happen as no production company would pick "unfiltered" show. In early 2000s when reality tv was still relatively new, we saw many weird concepts and seeing someone filming their own personal life with handheld camera was one of those experiments (including chaotic), but now reality tv is heavily based on artificial drama and "storyline" editing.

I just don't see Britney falling into the trap of signing herself to do reality TV show which would basically give the production company full access to film her life and make drama out out of nowhere for views as she seems to hate when paparazzis make fake and unflattering stories about her. I'd prefer if she continues to control her own narrative instead :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

1000%

On 2/15/2022 at 1:37 PM, ZoneGirl said:

I was absolutely thinking this andd then I thought about how she said she wouldn't do reality TV again, but I wonder if some of that had to do with her circumstances? Like, she knew people couldn't see how they were running (ruining) her life so reality TV was out of the question?

It’s amazing how something can come directly from her mouth and people will still find a way to twist it. “it’s like they hear me but they’re really not listening“. 

• Love 1
On 2/15/2022 at 12:08 PM, Tar_isa said:

I was being sarcastic, I don't think a reality series is a good idea at all and although I personally like her in Chaotic quite a lot, I don't think it was a good idea back then either in terms of PR. Even she regretted it.

Yeah same, I see it the same as 07 VMAS, it’s so trashy but so 2000s and I just live for it. Also if you look back to that time, reality shows centered around toxic celebrity couples (bobbi & Whitney, Nick and Jessica) was IN lol 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block