"Britney: Rose Colored Glasses" (Reality Series) ???

2 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

I feel like her day to day life would be pretty boring, she kinda for a good reason isolates herself from the public and only hangs out with Sam, i don’t think it would really be much different than what we see in her ig videos what we would see watching a reality show. Anyways the idea after everything she’s been through doing a reality show is out of the question.

I think it would be fun. She is way more fun behind the scenes. 

• Love 1

I'd be okay if it was maybe a mini documentary/reality series, like maybe 8/10 episodes showing her life, the process of putting herself back in the spotlight, recording music, engaging with producers, wedding planning, cake testing (I imagine that would be a quirky scene between her and Sam fighting over which cake to get lol), her life with Sam showing us some funny and emotional moments, see her talking about her and Sam are trying for a baby, making her first music video in six years, all the emotions of everything she's been going through, etc. She could reveal little by little about the conservatorship as the episodes go on and how she's moving on to a new chapter even though it's hard considering everything she's been through, she's looking to the future with a happy life. Maybe even a couple scenes of her and Matthew. Maybe even a few scenes with her boys. The series could coaside with possibly a new album release and possibly her first performance in six years. They could end the series right before her wedding where we see she's finally admits she's the happiest she's been in life and she's looking forward to the future.

Nothing like Chaotic, they can keep that. 

I think this could be a great idea. Let Britney show you her life from her eyes and completely change the narrative that her family is still selling. I think it's very important Britney shows a little of her life to the public to change the narrative.

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I think this is actually a really good idea. She’s more mature now and has an idea of what to do with a reality show. I’d love to see her on a cool show every week, they would be a lot of fun. People need to see her shining and being herself. 

I definitely agree especially with her family still spinning the narrative that she's "crazy" and they helped save her. A mini documentary/reality show type series showing her life, revealing a little truth little by little would spin the narrative in her direction and make her family look like lunatics, like prey who are desperate for her big bucks.

I think it's better that her tell all is not a sit down but rather showing her life now and how she's coping with it and dealing with the past while also focusing on the future and revealing her truth over several episodes and the fact she's thinking ahead of the future with such positivity and preparing to step into the music industry once again.  This is what the world should be shown, especially to the ones that believe the narrative that her family is still spinning that she's still crazy. Show her life through her lens! Change their narrative. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, CameronValimere said:

Definitely a show where her privacy is upfront respected, letting her work through the trauma beforehand of course.

I'm sure she's more than willing to answer any questions she can in her own time, once she can process what answers she finds when those leeches are rotting behind bars.

#JusticeForBritney #BArmy

Of course. I feel with it being on her own terms would slay :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I think this is actually a really good idea. She’s more mature now and has an idea of what to do with a reality show. I’d love to see her on a cool show every week, they would be a lot of fun. People need to see her shining and being herself. 

Love this! Let's make a petition. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

19 hours ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

How amazing would it to see more of Britney's life on her own terms. I've thought about this for a while. Back 10 years ago she was very private but her kids are almost adults and she can freely express herself. We see how open she has been with us on Instagram. More than she has ever been. It is nice to see her be transparent with us. :)

Britney Spears No GIF

I think if she did a 8 episode docuseries for Hulu or MTV it would be so cool! :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

britney spears GIF by Billboard Music Awards

She has such a quirky personality I can imagine she is sillier and goodies in person with Sam, her family and stuff :emma:

Music Video Smiling GIF

We don't need Kardashians 2.0 we want a Britney show! :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Are u down? 

britney spears GIF by Billboard Music Awards

Sure, being in spotlight for her whole life, and doing a reality is a GREAT MOVE!  Stop it youuu!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block