Jump to content

Rapper Boosie wants Britney for the Super Bowl half time show


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Is really realistic to get your own super bowl though? For many years they’ve been collaborating acts. I mean Janets had JT, Nelly, Diddy, and Kid Rock, the one Britney was in was Aerosmith, *Nsync and her, then there is the JLo/Shakira ect that seems to be what they do..I think sometimes it really works well PLUS I think Britney would have a lot more fun preforming with different artists less anxiety more creativity and fun as an artist.

Yes it’s realistic Britney is in the caliber of Beyoncé, JT, Katy perry, and Gaga who all headline their own show. Only reason jlo & shakira did one together is because on their own it would have been empty. Britney needs her own like her peers had 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
19 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Is really realistic to get your own super bowl though? For many years they’ve been collaborating acts. I mean Janets had JT, Nelly, Diddy, and Kid Rock, the one Britney was in was Aerosmith, *Nsync and her, then there is the JLo/Shakira ect that seems to be what they do..I think sometimes it really works well PLUS I think Britney would have a lot more fun preforming with different artists less anxiety more creativity and fun as an artist.

Britney would absolutely be given a solo one. She is one of the biggest musicians of all time.  Most of the shows you listed were headlined by one artist and they had a couple of guests, which is totally typical.  I’d expect a Britney show to have a few guests too - but she is too big to not get a solo show with a few friends there to pop in and surprise the crowd (fingers crossed for the first performance of MATM with Madonna).  I’d be here for Britney x One of Her Peers too, but I doubt the NFL would deny Britney a starring halftime show with her catalogue of hits and popularity.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Jaime Jean said:

You could be right although in my opinion I think Britney would be more inspired as an artist to share the stage with other artists. 

I mean it’s her show so she can absolutely invite people to join in, Madonna did, Katy did, and of course Beyoncé did with destiny child. What I’m saying the headliner would be her now whoever she invites on is her choice, but she’s the main attraction she opens it & close it 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Britney would absolutely be given a solo one. She is one of the biggest musicians of all time.  Most of the shows you listed were headlined by one artist and they had a couple of guests, which is totally typical.  I’d expect a Britney show to have a few guests too - but she is too big to not get a solo show with a few friends there to pop in and surprise the crowd (fingers crossed for the first performance of MATM with Madonna).  I’d be here for Britney x One of Her Peers too, but I doubt the NFL would deny Britney a starring halftime show with her catalogue of hits and popularity.

Exactly! 

Link to comment

I'm sorry but I just don't want Britney to do Super Bowl unless she's going to SLAY. Since Conservatorship, she has had extreme anxiety performing, which is crazy to me because she was THE ultimate live performer before anyone else, before ******* Beyonce. She needs to take some time to get back to her artistry. And take dance lessons and voice lessons again. This isn't a critique, but artists never stop evolving, they should always be training to do better. I'm sure years of medication and the torture of the conservatorship shook her confidence. 

But. She. Cannot. Lipsynch. It just won't work these days. It doesn't matter how amazing her performance is, she will get negative response, and it's REALLY hard to sing inside a stadium like that, with the acoustics and everything (that's why Beyonce lipped the national anthem). The ultimate comeback would be for her to come back and show the world she still can dance and she can sing live. Nobody expects her to be GaGa or sing 100% live if she's dancing, but if Madonna can do mix pre-recorded and live (and I really dislike her voice and think Britney is way more talented of a singer) than Britney can push herself to sing live too. 

If she worked really hard she could do what JLO does, JLO is masterful at mixing the track with her live vocals. But there is noooooo way a Super Bowl performance would fly with a track. She got away with it at the 2003 VMAs with Madonna -- a lot of people didn't realize her part was pre-recorded to sound live -- but it was definitely not live..... Same with MATM at the Billboard Awards, or her NFL performance, but those pre-recorded tracks were at least believable. 

She would have to work really smartly with a sound team to get a pre-recorded track that sounds live + layer specific parts when she can sing with her live mic feed. LIKE SHE DID WITH THE OIDA TOUR!

I BELIEVE IN YOU BRITNEY... if you are on here... but the effort has to be put in. I believe she has the fire in her, but she also needs the right team. Super Bowl would be the biggest think she's done -- that's why Madonna didn't even do it until she was like 50, or whatever age. 

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, MidnightCity19 said:

Rapper Boosie calls out Britney for a New Orleans Super Bowl half time show. The spelling though 💀

A for effort. Imagine Britney in an all hip hop lineup. Would be iconic tbh 

 

and LOL at him putting Britney last and the misspelling ... at this point do people really not know how to spell her name... isn't "Brittany" like, the alternative and "Britney" is more widely used? LOL... did he tweet this stoned? Ha ha ha. 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

and LOL at him putting Britney last and the misspelling ... at this point do people really not know how to spell her name... isn't "Brittany" like, the alternative and "Britney" is more widely used? LOL... did he tweet this stoned? Ha ha ha. 

“BrittNAY” is definitely a new one lmao kinda living for it though. If he would of spelled it correctly there would of been a chance of her seeing it :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...