Am I the only one who has doubts about Kesha's accusations towards Dr. Luke?

After the recent release of Kim Petras' "S__t Pop", the Kesha v. Dr. Luke case resurfaced on Internet.

So I decided to take a closer look at it and it seems, unfortunately and to me, that Kesha might be lying to get away from her contract with Dr. Luke and gain more money.

Read the full Wikipedia page to make your own mind : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kesha_v._Dr._Luke

What do you think?

I don't know about Kesha's case specifically. However, something is obvious that SONY is evil. Look what Britney experienced.  Mariah Carey and Micheal Jackson each said Sony is evil. They exploit the artists and harrass them if they don't comply. Sony treat many artists horribly. Dr. Luke had a high position in SONY. Given these, I think Kesha might be telling the truth. 

• Love 1

The r*** allegations started all the way back around 2005 according to some court documents released last year where a label executive claimed that Kesha told them in 2005 that she was supposedly roofied by Dr. Luke in his hotel room.

It's hard to believe that she had started setting up a scheme to get more money from Dr. Luke in 2005, almost a decade before the current case started.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, Stefani said:

The r*** allegations started all the way back around 2005 according to some court documents released last year where a label executive claimed that Kesha told them in 2005 that she was supposedly roofied by Dr. Luke in his hotel room.

It's hard to believe that she had started setting up a scheme to get more money from Dr. Luke in 2005, almost a decade before the current case started.

Exactly 

On 2/13/2022 at 4:57 PM, Trust Britney said:

After the recent release of Kim Petras' "S__t Pop", the Kesha v. Dr. Luke case resurfaced on Internet.

So I decided to take a closer look at it and it seems, unfortunately and to me, that Kesha might be lying to get away from her contract with Dr. Luke and gain more money.

Read the full Wikipedia page to make your own mind : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kesha_v._Dr._Luke

What do you think?

Since I watched a deep dive analysis of this case by Emily D. Baker on YouTube I have doubts. I can’t find it anymore. Maybe she got backlash…

The important part is Kesha’s videotaped deposition 

On 2/15/2022 at 10:01 AM, TommyX said:

Since I watched a deep dive analysis of this case by Emily D. Baker on YouTube I have doubts. I can’t find it anymore. Maybe she got backlash…

The important part is Kesha’s videotaped deposition 

Her deposition was explained more in SL04N’s video on YouTube. It’s called “the tragic details about Kesha’s legal battle with Dr. Luke. It follows the timeline and some background on the deposition and the overall incidents. 

No. If you did any research you would see that she is losing money on this. She is being sued for defamation, which is very expensive and she is not getting money from this. She was offered to get out of the contract if she recanted her statements against dr Luke but declined because she wants to speak her truth and not protect him. She has gone through so much trauma, speaking out about abuse is hard enough, now imagine you’re in the public light and you still have to work with the man who abused you. This is disrespectful and disgusting. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block