What’s the COVID situation like right now where you live?

BritneyLVR

I’m from California, a society that thrives off of individualism and capitalism. That being said, no one here really cares anymore except for the Karen’s and radical far-left. People can literally go to clubs or events with a photoshopped vaccine card — if they even check. You can wear a mask or choose to not wear one. The only time I’ve seen it required as mandatory are at hospitals/medical facilities, schools and/or at government-owned sites. I think the majority of California just doesn’t really care anymore.  Don’t know how it is in other states or countries though. 

• Haha 1

restrictions in British Columbia, Canada are being lifted. We’re allowed to go clubs again. We’re still sticking to masks and vax passports for the time being, but certain parts of Canada are lifting both masks and vax passports. 

there is a huge freedom convoy protest in Canada that has divided the country. I am embarrassed to watch people go through this right now. Yesterday police horses trampled over protesters, but then the protesters won’t go home. 

i am exhausted from this covid mess. I just want us to be safe and move on with our lives. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Mask mandates indoor but rest no restrictions. Brazil is one of the most vaccinated countries in the world and we don’t have people protesting against vaccines or masks. And we are a 3rd world country btw.

Literally “come to Brazil” 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block